Andhra Pradesh Aarogyasri Scheme 2024 Poor/low class people or BPL card holders can avail the benefits of Aarogyasri Health Card.The online application process is also available for this scheme. Its official website is ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in . The beneficiaries who are eligible for this scheme can get admitted for seeking treatment.
Here we provide you direct link for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form PDF download. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
YSR Aarogyasri Application Form PDF Download
- Name of Article : Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiary: Residents of the State
- Concerned Dept.: Dr. Aarogyasri Health Trust Care trust, Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
- Download PDF Form: AP Aarogyasri Health Card Employee Application Form
- Write Employee code [Which you will get as given by DTA]:
- Please Tick the one you possess: Aadhaar Card Number / Aadaar Enrollment Receipt Number
- Write Aadhaar card number [12 digits]:
- Write Aadhaar enrollment number [28 digits]:
- Fill personal details (i.e. Applicant Name, DOB, Resident Address, etc.), identification details (i.e. Ration Card No., Identification Mark 1*, etc.), current posting details ( i.e. Head of the dept., district of posting, DDO code, etc.) and current pay details ( i.e. pay grade, pay scale, etc.)
- Attach the document and submit the form.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is going to help lower and middle class people by providing universal health coverage. Now as we are struggling with Corona-virus pandemic, the government has decided that under this they will also cover COVID-19 and will provide each family a medical coverage of Rs.2.50 Lakhs per year.
Documents Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form:
- You need to attach the Service Register Copy.
- The applicant needs a scanned photo that will be uploaded (size: 200 Kb)
- Scan Aadhaar Card/Receipt( your name and number clearly visible)
- If the applicant is disabled then, Scan your disability certificate or scanned copy of the certificate of DEPENDENT FAMILY MEMBERS.
- DOB Certificate: Scan the Date of birth certificate if the dependent family member is less than 5 years of age.
- Disabled Certificate: Scan disability certificate if a family member is disabled.
Note: AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is launched by government to help poor/ low class people by providing medical coverage to each family of the sate. This will ease the treatment process for poor people and will make them seek treatment without any worry. Now people can easily avail benefits of this scheme by applying online or offline as per their desire.