Vijaya Bank provides its customer both online & offline NEFT / RTGS facility. Customers can easily transfer funds from one person or bank to another person or bank using NEFT / RTGS mode.
For offline service, they have to submit the Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS form to the bank’s branch. Customers can get the form from the bank’s branch or can download it from the bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us in this article.
What is RTGS/NEFT Mode?
RTGS stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement. In RTGS, funds are transferred from one person/bank to another person/bank in real-time. Real-time means as soon as the request for transfer is received without any delays. The beneficiary will receive the amount within 30 minutes. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs.2,00,000/- with no upper limit.
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer. In NEFT, funds are transferred from one person/bank to another person/bank in hourly batches. There is no minimum or maximum limit for NEFT transactions.
Customers can do NEFT/RTGS online also with the help of net/mobile banking. It’s quick & you can access it anywhere any time & don’t have to submit any documents/paper to branch. For offline service visit the branch & deposit the NEFT/RTGS form to process the transaction.
Here we have provided you a direct link to download Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in/
- PDF Form Download: Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
When you see Vijaya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The upper section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill in details like Date, PAN No., Amount (in figures & words) & Select mode for Transfer (cash, cheque, or debit a/c).
- Once you have filled in these details, enter remitter & beneficiary details. Remember you have to fill details in “Capital/Block Letters”
- Now fill in remitter/applicant details like Account No., Cheque No., Cheque Date, Remitter’s Name, Remitter’s Address & Mobile No.
- For beneficiary fill in details like Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Beneficiary Bank Name, IFSC Code, Branch Address & Remarks (if any).
- Once you have filled in all the details, check the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- The below section i.e. “ Customer Acknowledgement” is a customer acknowledgment copy, which is given to the applicant where details like Date, RTGS/NEFT Ref. No., Name of Bank Official are mentioned along with the signature of the bank official with the date & time seal shown in the below image. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding RTGS transaction being made.
*Vijaya Bank along with Dena Bank has been amalgamated with Bank of Baroda with effect from 1 April 2019. For Vijaya Bank old website ” https://www.vijayabank.com/”
Note – NEFT/RTGS is electronic mode used to transfer funds from one person/bank to another person/bank quickly & safely. It can be done both online/offline. For Offline service visit bank’s branch to submit NEFT/RTGS application form. To download the form visit bank’s official website or tap on the direct link provided below.