OBC certificate is a very important document which is used to avail the benefit of government schemes and facilities provided to other backward class/caste. The certificate is provided by the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC). The OBC certificate is given to a class of people who are socially and economically backward compared to other classes and do not get the benefit of any kind of government reservation, have been displayed in other backward castes. Through this, they have been provided reservation by the government. So that they too can develop the economic and educational development like other sections of the society.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the Odisha OBC Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha OBC Certificate Form PDF
|Article||OBC Certificate Application Form PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha OBC Certificate
The following eligibility is mandatory to apply for an OBC certificate :
- Being a native of the state.
- Applicants should come from OBC society.
Purpose of OBC Certificate
- To certify the caste of a person.
- To get admission or fee concession in school / college / institute under reserved category.
- For getting government job under reserved quota.
- For availing benefits of government schemes and subsidies provided to this category.
Documents Required For Odisha OBC Certificate
To apply for the certificate in Odisha, applicant have to submit given below documents along with application form :
- Caste Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- 10th Admit / Mark Sheet / School certificate of the applicant.
- 3 copies of attested recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Income certificate
- Applicant will be issued the certificate within 14 days from date of application.
Applicant belonging to the backward classes whether under the creamy layer or non-creamy layer should always have the OBC certificates to get the benefits like jobs, scholarships, subsidies, from the government schemes under reserved categories. So today we have brought all the information related to the application form of OBC certificate for you. To apply for an OBC certificate in the state, you have to go to your regional revenue department office and submit the documents along with Odisha OBC Certificate Form to apply for it. All types of information related to the application form are as follows.