Before DBS Bank Ltd was know as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited. To reflect the bank’s changing role as a global bank around the world, its name was changed to DBS Bank Ltd. on 21st July 2003. DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation. Its headquarters is situated in Marina Bay, Singapore.
Development Bank of Singapore Ltd NEFT/RTGS Form facility is used by its customers to transfer funds offline from one person/account to another person/account through the branch. For availing of this facility, customers have to visit the branch & submit the filled RTGS application form to process the transaction.
You can get the DBS NEFT/RTGS Form from its branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website or can use the direct link provided by us. ‘RTGS’ stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement, which can be defined as the real-time settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis (without netting). National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facilitates person/firms/corporate to transfer funds from any bank branch to any person/firm/corporate having an account with the same bank or any other bank branch in the country as well.
You have to submit the request form within branch working hours .i.e. 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM- Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday). RBI has no fixed price for the NEFT/RTGS services. Banks are allowed to charge according to their rates. These charges depend on the amount you transfer, where a higher amount attracts higher charges.
DBS RTGS Form & NEFT Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Development Bank of Singapore/ DBS NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Pages: 2 (Two)
- Official Website: https://www.dbs.com/
- PDF Form Download: DBS NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill DBS NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the DBS NEFT Form or RTGS Form form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form you have to follow the following steps:-
- First select Mode of transfer i.e. NEFT or RTGS. Then fill in all the details of remitter, beneficiary & remittance as required. Remember to fill the details in “BLOCK / CAPITAL LETTERS”.
- Now fill in applicant/remitter details such as Remitter’s Name, Mobile No., Address, Email-ID, Account No., Cheque No.
- Then fill in payment details as required i.e. amount – needed to be transferred (in figures & words), charges, etc.
- Now enter beneficiary details such as Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Re-enter Account No., IFSC Code, Name & Address of Bank & Payment Details (if any).
- Then there is the Collection Mode & Acknowledgement of Receipt of DD section. This section is for DD purposes, so leave it.
- The last section is the “For Bank Use” section (as shown in the image below). It is for bank officials to fill in the details as required. You don’t have to fill this section too.
Development Bank of Singapore Ltd NEFT Form
Once you have filled in all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the NEFT/RTGS transaction.
(Attention!!! For RTGS amount should be above Rs.2,00,000/-)
Note:- RTGS/NEFT are electronic system for funds transfer from one person to another. It is fast, reliable & economical mode to transfer funds. To apply for offline NEFT/RTGS service submit the application form to branch. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form. You can download the DBS NEFT/RTGS Form PDF online from bank’s website or just tap on the direct link given below.