MCGM Death Certificate Application Form: Death certificate is a document issued by government to register death to prove the time and date of death, states facts of death to relief person from social, legal or official obligations. It is mandatory to register death of deceased with concerned State govt. within 21 days of death. If person reports death within 21 days, they can obtain free copy of death certificate after verification.
Application of Death Certificate in Municipal corporation Of Greater Mumbai is given below, you can download it and print it, after filling the required details and attached other documents, this application should be submitted at the ward office of the respective medical inspector/medical officer of Health.
There should furnish copy/copies of Death registry certificates. the particulars are:-
- Full name of the deceased
- His/Her Residential place of parents in Mumbai At the time of Death as furnished at the ceremony of registration of Death.
- Name of the Hospital, If the Death took place in Hospital.
- Date of Death
- Enclosed for rupees
Here we provide you direct link for MCGM Death Certificate Application Form PDF download. You can download the form by clicking the link give below and submit the same along with required documents.
MCGM Death Certificate Application Form PDF
- Name of Article: Death Certificate Application Form
- State: Maharashtra
- Concerned Dept.: Brihanmumba Mahanagaepalika
- Beneficiary: Resident of the State
- Official Website: https://portal.mcgm.gov.in
- PDF Form Download: MCGM Death Certificate Application Form
Condition For Death certificate application In MCGM:
- Certificates will be prepared as per the original municipal records.
- The fresh fee will be a necessary modified copy after compline with the procedure laid down on this behalf.
- The certificate will be delivered on the production of receipt only.
- No claim for refund, certificate, or otherwise will be entertained 6 months after the date of payments.
- refund if any, admissible will be paid only to the applicants on the production of the receipt.
MCGM Death certificate Download
Required Documents to obtain MCGM Death Certificate:
- Application form
- Birth certificate/SSLC certificate of the deceased
- Copy of the ration card.
- Medical Certification of causes of Death (if required).
- Aadhaar card of deceased and applicant.
- ID card of the applicant.
- Residential Proof.
- Date and time of death.
- An affidavit specifying the date and time of death or death slip by doctor
- Copy of Receipt from crematorium or burial ground.
- If there is no record for death from hospital, then certificate obtained from village head / Regional Councillor / MLA / MP / MBS with stamp and signature along with signature of any one of the doctor should be submitted.
Office Locations & Contacts:DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
e-mail: [email protected]
Note: It is mandatory to register every death with concerned state govt. within 21 days of death. If death is registered within 21 days no fee is charged to get copy of certificate. If not, then to get certificate, permission has to be obtained from Registrar/ Area Magistrate by paying prescribed fee for late registration. Death Certificate is important document issued by government to deceased family, stating date, time, cause of death and other facts.