Due to the corona pandemic, govt. has announced lock-down in the country and people are advised to stay in their house. Therefore many people in the country are suffering from financial crisis, specially the laborers or daily wage workers. They have lost their jobs and are unable to earn their livelihood. So, to help them in this pandemic, West Bengal govt. has started the scheme called Prachesta or Prochesta Scheme, to help the poor labor or daily wage workers in the state by offering them financial assistance of Rs. 1000/- (per beneficiary).
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Form PDF
|WB Prochesta/Prachesta Prokolpo Scheme Form PDF
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|West Bengal (WB)
|Labor Department, Govt. of WB
|English/ Bengali or Bangla
|Daily Wage Workers
|Financial Assistance of Rs 1,000/- Per Beneficiary
|PDF Form Download
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For WB Prochesta Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of the state.
- The applicant should be a daily wage worker/ earner/ labor or unorganized sector worker and must be sole bread earner in the family.
- He/she should not be beneficiary of any social scheme provided by the state government.
- As per the scheme, only one person from a family will be is eligible to get the benefit. Here the word family refers to husband, wife & their unmarried children.
- Applicant should have lost job due to corona pandemic or lock-down and must not have any other sustainable source of income.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ প্রচারের প্রকল্পের আবেদন ফরম
Details To Be Mentioned In The Application Form:
After downloading the form, you have to fill the given below details in the form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Voter ID Number
- Ration Card No
- Aadhaar Card Number
- GP / Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Documents Required For WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
Following documents needs to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Resident proof
- Active Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Once you have filled all the details carefully & correctly, attach the required documents along with the application form. Then submit the application form (WB Prochesta Scheme Form) to the concerned office i.e Office of District Magistrate (DM) or Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Office. After approval, nodal department will transfer the benefit amount into the account of eligible applicants.
Note :- Today we have provided you information on the West Bengal Govt.’s- WB Prochesta/ Prachest Prokolpo Scheme and also provided PDF Form to apply for it. For any query related to the scheme or for any other PDF form, please comment below in the comment box. And thanks for visiting our website www.pdfformdownload.com.