Download Tripura Income Certificate Application Form Income certificate is important document that certifies person income received from all the sources, which includes details of individual or family income.
This certificate is helpful for residents to aid benefits, reservation, subsidies or schemes issued by state govt. of Tripura. It is produced to get subsidy loans from banks, state govt. and financial organizations and to get pension provided by the state government.
It helps to obtain tax exemption at the time of purchase of property, and admission to educational institutions under fee concession or reserve quota in educational institutions, and for various types of government schemes.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of Tripura Income Certificate. You can easily download the form by clicking on the link given below.
Tripura Income Certificate Form PDF
- Article Name: Income Certificate
- State: Tripura
- Department: Revenue Department
- Beneficiary: State Resident
- Language: English
- Official Language: https://revenue.tripura.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Tripura Income Certificate PDF Form
Benefits of Tripura Income Certificate:
- To aid tax relaxation at the time of purchase of property or land.
- To aid reservation quota or fee concession in educational institutes in the state.
- Income certificate is mandatory if applying for certain loan from the bank or financial organization.
- To avail pension provided by the Government.
Documents Required To Apply For Income Certificate in Tripura:
Attach following documents along with application form to apply for the certificate:
- Family Ration Card
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Photo ID Proof of the Applicant ( Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook)
- DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) certificate of the applicant
- Pay Slip from employer (if employed)
∗ Only permanent residents of the state can apply for Tripura Income Certificate.
Note- Income Certificate is a document issued by govt. of the state which states income of person from all sources. It includes income of person and his family. This certificate is used by resident to aid benefits of govt. subsidies, pension, reservation, etc. provided by govt. of the state.