Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana in Marathi PDF | Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Application Form PDF| नानाजी देशमुख कृषी संजीवनी योजना माहिती PDF | India is an agricultural country, where still 60% of the main source of livelihood is agriculture. Many of us in the country still employ themselves with agriculture. But it is the misfortune of our country that even today many farmers are poor, mainly because of the lack of timely government policy and rain. Or assume that there is no proper arrangement for irrigation.
To eliminate all these problems, the Government of Maharashtra has launched the “Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana”. It has been started in 5,142 villages in 15 districts of the State. The areas of the state will be made cultivable under this scheme, where agriculture is not done due to drought.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana in Marathi PDF
- Name of Scheme: Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
- State: Maharashtra
- Concerned Dept: Department of Agriculture, Govt of Maharashtra
- Beneficiary: Small & Middle-class farmers of the state
- Objective: To Provide free incentives to the farmers
- नानाजी देशमुख कृषी संजीवनी योजना अर्ज PDF Download
- Source Link: Click Here
- PDF Form Download: Nanaji-Deshmukh-Krishi-Sanjivani-Yojana-Application-Form
Benefits of Krishi Sanjivani Yojana:
- This scheme will mainly benefit small and middle-class farmers of the Maharashtra state and will increase the farmer’s income level.
- The state government approved around 4000 crores of Rupees to execute this scheme properly.
- By implementing this scheme, the Maharashtra government will make drought-prone areas drought-free so that farmers can easily do farming in the state.
- The government of Maharashtra has also taken aid of Rs.2,800 crores in loan form to implement the scheme more quickly.
- With this scheme, the government will first inspect the quality of soil and will boost a farmer’s income by raising the soil’s quality and farming materials.
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Address Enter Contact Details:
- Agriculture Department, Government of Maharashtra, Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Project (PoCRA), 30 A / B Arcade, World Trade Center, Kafparade, Mumbai – 400005
- Phone No: 022-22163351
- Email ID: [email protected]
- The applicant has to be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Only small and middle-class farmers will be entitled to register for this scheme.
- Applicants must acquire their own bank account to avail of the benefits of this scheme.