Today we have brought you complete information about the ambitious scheme of the Government of Karnataka “Sandhya Suraksha Yojana (SSY Pension)”. The scheme launched by the state government is an old-age pension scheme launched exclusively for senior citizens residing in the state of Karnataka. Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to senior citizens of the state.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Form PDF
|Karnataka SSY Pension 2024
|Directorate of Social Security and Pensions
|Download ಸಂಧ್ಯಾ ಸುರಕ್ಷಾ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ PDF
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant must be 65 years of age or older.
- The total income of both husband and wife should be less than Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Bank deposit should not exceed Rs 10,000.
- This scheme will be applicable only to weavers, farmers, fishermen, and other unorganized sectors.
Features Of Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana 2024
- This scheme will provide medical benefits to the applicant through NGOs.
- State government will give a monthly pension of Rs.400 to eligible applicants.
- Persons using Kerala State Road Transport Corporation- KSRTC for travel can also get concession on bus transport.
- To support the senior citizen, Day care centers are also available under this scheme.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Application Form in Kannada
As a financial aid, the government will provide Rs 400 per month to senior citizens. Person should be of age 65 or more to apply for scheme. Also the total income of both husband and wife should be less than Rs. 20,000 per month. Apart from this, government is also providing some other benefits such as KSRTC free bus pass to travel, medical and daycare facilities. Here we provide you the direct link of Karnataka SSY Pension Form PDF Download. Application form for the scheme can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Fill the application form with the necessary details and attach the application form along with the required documents. Now you can apply for the scheme by going to the Gram Panchayat Office or Block Office, Municipality Office in your area.
Required Documents for Karnataka SSY Pension Form
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Date of birth proof
- 2 passport size photos
- Age Verification
- domicile certificate
- Bank passbook and savings/deposit details
- Business certificate and acknowledgment form
Note – In this subject, if you want to ask any question to us. So you can ask in the comment box. We will definitely answer your questions. For any kind of information on govt. schemes or any other type of PDF form, contact us on our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!