Download RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process.
Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form requires mentioning details like Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and amount of the Payer/Remitter & Payee/Beneficiary Person Name, Account Number, Bank Name & IFSC code, etc. Also, mention cheque no along with an enclosed cheque to the concerned bank branch.
In Axis Bank, NEFT mode is used to transfer an amount less than 2 lakh from any Axis Bank Account & RTGS mode is used to transfer money above 2 lakh from any Axis Bank Account.
To transfer the money online you need to have an internet banking facility or you have to visit the concerned branch to fill & submit Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form to make the transaction offline.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.axisbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
RTGS/NEFT is an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of transfer of funds. Axis Bank offers RTGS/NEFT to transfer the funds from bank to bank and from applicant/remitter a/c in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well.
Axis Bank Timings To Transfer Fund Through NEFT/RTGS
- For NEFT: Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th)
- For RTGS: Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday ( excluding 2nd and 4th)
Steps To Fill Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Application Form
Once you have downloaded the Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- As you download the form, first fill date & branch name, now you will see there are three sections in the Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form. The first section is for Remitter/Applicant Details, the second section is for Beneficiary Details and the third section is for Payment Details.
- Firstly in the remitter/applicant section, fill in the details like Name, Account Number, Address, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then in the beneficiary section, fill details like Name, Account No., Bank Name & IFSC Code, and Amount transfer (in both figures & words).
- Now in the third section fill details of payments like Cheque No. and Amount (in figures).
- Once the form is fully filled, Sign it and submit the same to the concerned branch authority.
- The bank will use the “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. You can use this ID for future Ref.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000. Otherwise, it will be treated as NEFT.
Note: For fund transfer through RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be RTGS enabled.
Note – It is one of the best service to transfer money in Real-Time. It is safe & secure mode to transfer funds quickly. Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. Fill all the details correctly to avoid any issue to transfer funds. In case amount is not credited in beneficiary a/c or there is any delay, you contact concerned branch to resolve the issue or can log complaint by email.