Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Govt. under the leadership of CM Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme has been started to enhance social security to various types of individuals in the state who are under the poverty line and are needy. The aged, disabled, widows will be issued a pension for a period of 10 years by the government.
Here we provide you a direct link to download YSR pension Kanuka application form PDF. You can easily download the form by clicking the link given below and then apply for the scheme.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF
- Name of the scheme: YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Launched By : CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy
- Objective: To provide financial assistance to socially backward people
- 12 Different Pension Categories: Old-Age, Widow, Disabled, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, ART, Transgender, Fisherman, Single Woman, CKDU, Traditional Cobblers, Dappu Artist
- Official Website: https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- Download PDF Form Link: YSR-Pension-Kanuka-Application-Form-PDF
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka Application
|Common for all Pension Categories:
|For Old Age Pension
|For Weavers Pension
|Toddy Toppers Pension
|ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) Pension
|CKDU (Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Aetiology) Pension
|Single Women Pension
|Traditional Cobblers Pension
|Dappu Artists Pension
Incentive amount provided under the scheme:
- For Widow, aged, weavers, toddy, fisherman,single women, traditional cobblers, ART individuals – amount of Rs.2250 p.m.
- For trans-genders, disabled person and Dappu artists – Rs.3000 p.m.
- For CKDU – Rs.10,000 p.m.
Under this scheme, various incentives will be provided to different categories of people. At the time of joining In this scheme, Rs 2,250 will be provided to the beneficiary in the first year, after which stepwise amount will be extended for each beneficiary on an annual basis.
An eligible person can download the AP YSR Pension Kanuka application form in PDF and apply for the scheme in a later stage or can apply online by registering on the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
Documents required for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Particular pension type documents of the applicant
- Duly filled application form by the applicant
Note – YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will provide different incentives for economic upliftment of backward or socially backward category people. As per govt. Rs.3000 will be given to all the eligible beneficiaries as monthly amount. At the joining in this scheme Rs.2,250 will be granted in first year, after which step wise amount will be increased for each beneficiary on annual basis.