YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme-: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the ‘YSR Kapunestham Scheme to benefit and empower women. Under YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం), each woman between the age of 45 to 60 years and belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari communities will get assistance. The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial aid of Rs 75,000 in the next 5 years (15,000 Per Annum) to each woman beneficiary to improve their life.
Now AP YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form PDF format is available to download at navasakam.ap.gov.in. All the eligible women who wish to avail benefits can participate in YSR Navasakam Survey to get a card. YSR Kapunestham List of beneficiaries would be released soon after the Navasakam survey gets over.
Eligible women can download AP YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form in PDF format and then apply for the scheme. The Direct Link for the application form is given below for your convienience.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form PDF Download
- Name of the Scheme: YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Launched By: CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy
- Objective: To Empower old age women and provide financial assistance (15,000 Per Annum)
- Beneficiary: Women between the age of 45 to 60 years and belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari communities.
- Official Website: http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Kapunestham-Revised-Form-PDF
Eligibility to apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme:
- Women applying for the scheme should be aged between 45 to 60 years and should be member of Kapu community.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 10 acres of dry land or 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner.
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sq. ft. built up area.
Documents Required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account or Pass Book
- Residential Proofs
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
Note – YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme aim is to empower women between the age of 45 to 60 yrs. by increasing more options for their livelihood and increasing their living standards with financial aid of Rs.75000/- at the rate of Rs.15000/- p.a. All those candidates who wish to avail YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం) benefits can now fill this application form and submit it to Navasakam surveyors. This will enable people to get their names included in the AP Kapunestam Scheme List of beneficiaries.