YES Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which facilitate a systematic, secure, economical, and trustworthy system for funds transfer from bank to bank or from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well.
Account-holders in YES Bank can use RTGS, IMPS, and NEFT to transfer funds to any branch of any bank in India. The first 4 characters of YES Bank’s IFS Code are the alphabets that represent the bank’s name i.e. “YESB”. Another digit depends on the branch address/location & state.
You can transfer funds to any bank branch within India through RTGS/NEFT during specified business hours or anytime through net/mobile banking. RTGS mode is used for payments of over Rs 2 lakh, whereas payments below this amount can be made through NEFT mode.
You can perform RTGS/NEFT online with access to net/mobile banking anytime as you wish or offline by downloading & submitting the filled form to your respective branch within their working hours. You can download the form bank’s official website or can use the link provided by us in this article.
YES, Bank timing for transfer of money through NEFT mode:-
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM To 06:45 PM
- Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th): 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM.
YES, Bank timings for transfer of money through RTGS mode:-
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM To 03:30 PM
- Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th): 10:00 AM To 03:30 PM.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below:-
YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.yesbank.in/
- PDF Form Download: YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Application Form – Offline
When you see YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Customer Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill branch code, branch name, mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, application date, amount to be remitted (in figures & words) & mode of remittance i.e. cash, cheque, or account.
- Once you have filled in these details, enter remitter & beneficiary details. Remember you have to fill all mandatory columns/fields & details should be entered in “Capital/Block Letters”
- For remitter, column fill details like Remitter’s PAN No., Remitter’s Name, Account No., Account Type, Cheque Date, Cheque No., Mobile No., Remitter’s Address & PIN Code.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Beneficiary Bank, Branch Name, Address & IFSC Code, Beneficiary Account Type, Mobile No.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- The “For Branch/Office-Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction.
- The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” is a customer copy given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction where they will mention the transaction id, name & signature of the bank official with the bank seal shown in the below image. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made.
Note:- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
YES Bank NEFT/RTGS Transaction Charges
|Facility||Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Per Transaction Charges|
|NEFT||Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 02.50 + GST Charges|
|From Rs.10,001/- Up to Rs.1 Lac||Rs. 05.00 + GST Charges|
|From Rs.1,00,001/- Up to Rs.2 Lacs||Rs. 15.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs. 2 Lacs||Rs. 25.00 + GST Charges|
|RTGS||Above Rs. 2 Lacs and Up to Rs.5 Lacs;||Rs. 25.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs.5 Lacs||Rs. 50.00 + GST Charges|
|∗Intra-Bank Fund Transfer (online/Offline) & NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Through Net Banking is Free∗|
Note – RTGS/NEFT helps to transfer funds from one person/bank to another easily and quickly in no-time. YES Bank RTGS/NEFT facility can be availed both online or offline by its customers without facing any problems. Its quick, secure & easy mode to transfer large amount. You can download the form from Yes Bank official website or can download it from clicking the link provided below.