Indira Miri sarbajanin vidhwa pension achoni Assam form / Widow Pension Scheme-Assam – Pension scheme started by Assam govt. is named Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. The plan is named after Smt. Indira Miri . She was the winner of the Padma Shri Award for promoting education in the North-East Frontier Agency. This scheme is a type of financial aid for widowed women empowerment.
Under this scheme govt. will issue financial aid of Rs.25,000/- one time settlement as immediate family assistance to widow women in the state. Widowed women up to the age of 45 Years can benefit this lump sum amount. Govt. under this scheme will simultaneously grant the benefit amount to widowed women of the state. Apart from this, a monthly pension of Rs 250 will also be provided to all widowed women up to the age of 60 years.
Here we are providing you a direct link to Application Form For Widow Pension Scheme-Assam PDF Download. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Application Form For Widow Pension Scheme-Assam PDF
- Article Name: Widow Pension Scheme-Assam Form
- State: Assam
- Department: Panchayat & Rural Development
- Beneficiary: State Residents
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Application Form For Widow Pension Scheme-Assam
Eligibility Criteria For Widow Pension Scheme-Assam:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant should be between the age group of 45 to 60 Years.
- The applicant should be registered in APL or BPL list.
- The applicant should not be remarried after the death of her husband.
- The applicant should not receive any other government pension under other government schemes.
- The applicant must not receive any financial support from her relations.
- The applicant should have a bank account.
Any applicant fulfilling the above criteria can contact Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block office and submit the application along with the required documents.
Documents Required For Widow Pension Scheme-Assam:
The following required documents should be attached along with the application form to apply for Widow Pension Scheme in Assam:
- Identity card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, etc.)
- Income Proof (can be obtained from Panchayat)
- Ration Card (copy of APL or BPL card)
- Age Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Death Certificate of applicant’s Husband (It is mandatory)
- Recent Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Bank Details ( Account no., IFSC code, Branch Name)
Checklist for Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- The applicant must be from the BPL category (with a valid BPL id)
- The applicant must be above 40 years of age
- The applicant must be a widow
Note: Widow Pension is started by Assam Govt. to support widowed women in their old age and provide them financial aid for better livelihood. Apart from one time settlement by govt. as immediate family assistance, all widowed women in the state will be eligible for monthly pension of Rs.250/- till the age of 60 years.