Download YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form in PDF format from the official website @aptransport.org or directly download it from the given below link.
Andhra Pradesh Govt has started YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme (AP Auto Driver Scheme) for the citizens of the state. To apply for the scheme, you have to submit the YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form along with the required document. Here, we are providing you information on AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme (Auto-Driver Incentive Scheme). Also, a direct link to download AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form PDF in Telugu & English. So, you can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form PDF
- Article Name: YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana
- Department: Transport Department
- Beneficiary: Auto / Taxi / Cab Driver
- Language: Telugu, English
- Official Website: https://www.aptransport.org
- PDF Form Download: (a) AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form PDF Download-Telugu (b) AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form PDF Download- English
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- The applicant must own a valid driving license.
- Vehicles (auto, taxis, or cabs) will be covered in the case of LT cabs with RC and valid records with tax.
- Applicants must have a BPL or white ration card.
- The vehicle should be in the ownership of the owner at the time of application.
- Applicants must be a resident of the state.
Documents Needed To Be Submitted
To apply for the scheme, you have to submit given below documents along with the application form:-
- Authentic Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card/BL Card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Bank Passbook (first page)
- Residence certificate
What is all about of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme?
The Scheme has been initiated by CM Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy for auto, taxis, or cab drivers in the state. Through this scheme, the govt will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to state’s self-employed auto & taxi drivers. Which will help to cover the cost of repair work, vehicle fitness, and insurance expenses. The scheme is for those people who own commercial vehicles and are dependent on them for their livelihood.
Under this scheme, 2 people from the same family can get benefits from the scheme. But, provided they must have separate commercial vehicles. You can apply to District Transport Comm. or District Collector Office for this scheme. Only economically weaker citizens of the state can apply for this scheme.
Submit all the aforesaid documents along with the filled AP YSR Vahana Mitra App. form to the officials in Transport Department. Officials will verify the documents & check your eligibility for the Scheme. And if you fall under the eligibility criteria of the scheme, only then you will be able to get the financial aid.
Note: – YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is initiated by Andhra Pradesh Govt to help and improve the financial condition of self-employed auto, taxi or cab drivers in the state by allotting then financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- every year. You can download the form from government website or just use the direct link given to download it in English or Telugu language as you like.