Utkarsh Small Finance Bank- USFB is a proud solitary small finance bank from Varanasi. It was founded in 2009. It’s headquarter is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. USFB NEFT/RTGS Form facility is provided by the bank to its customers to avail the facility of NEFT/RTGS offline through its branch. And all you have to do is submit NEFT/RTGS application form filled with all the important details required to the concerned branch.
NEFT/ RTGS both are electronic mode to transfer funds between person/banks. It is a fast, easy, reliable & economical & secure mode to transfer funds as transactions are regulated by RBI. For RTGS, amount transferred should be above Rs. 2,00,000 with no maximum limit. And for NEFT, there is no such limit. You can get the form from a branch or can download it online from the bank’s website or can use the direct link provided by us in this article.
Details needed to be mentioned in USFB NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank , branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
Here we are providing you direct link to download the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank- USFB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
RBL Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: USFB RTGS Form & Utkarsh Small Finance Bank NEFT Form
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.utkarsh.bank/
- PDF Form Download: USFB NEFT & RTGS Form PDF Download
How To Fill USFB NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline?
When you see USFB NEFT & RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are three sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details, the second section is for Branch Use Only section and the last section is the Customer Acknowledgement slip.
- Firstly enter branch code/name, date, time, then select in the form mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, fill cheque no. & amount for remittance (in figures).
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Account Type, Address, Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code, Amount to be credited (in figures & words).
- For remitter, column fill details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Cash deposit (for non-customers), Mobile No., Address, Email ID, & Remarks.
- Then there is the “Branch Use Only” column (as shown in the image below). You don’t have to fill this section so leave it. It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank NEFT Form
The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” (as shown in the image below) is a customer acknowledgment copy given by the bank with a sign & bank stamp to the applicant after completing the transaction. Here mention NEFT/RTGS details as required.
- Once you have filled in all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
- For RTGS amount should be above Rs. 2,00,000/-.
All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. If there is any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap or failure in the transaction, in that case. So before signing & submitting the form, always double check the form filled.
Note – RTGS/NEFT is an electronic system which helps to transfer funds easily and quickly. To transfer funds offline through branch you have to submit NEFT/RTGS application form. To Download the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank- USFB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF online visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below for your convenience.