Union Bank of India – UBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF-: RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic modes that allow the account holder to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer through NEFT, are settled in batches, and in RTGS, fund transfer is settled in a real-time settlement process.
Details to be mentioned in UBI NEFT/RTGS Form are beneficiary name, account no., branch name & address, IFSC Code, amount to be remitted, sender name, account no., address, PAN no., mobile no., mode of payment, cheque no., etc.
Union NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Here we provide you a direct link to download UBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by clicking the link given below.
- Article Name: UBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Union Bank of India – UBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
city union bank rtgs form pdf download
Funds transferred through the mode of RTGS are safe & trustworthy as it is regulated by RBI. As per RBI Rules, the branch needs to credit the amount in the beneficiary account within 30 min. In the case of any delay or failed payment, you (applicant/remitter) are eligible to receive compensation.
RTGS is the quickest way to transfer funds as compare to NEFT. As NEFT is done in hourly batches & RTGS is conducted in real-time as soon as the request is received. NEFT is also a secure mode to transfer funds. The minimum amount You can transfer through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit whereas in NEFT there is no minimum or maximum limit.
union bank neft form 2023
Working Hours of Union Bank Branches for NEFT/RTGS:-
- For NEFT:- Mondays to Saturday ( except 2nd & 4th Saturday): 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- For RTGS:- Mondays to Saturday ( except 2nd & 4th Saturday): 08:00 AM to 05:45 PM
Union Bank Account holders can tank transfer money through NEFT/RTGS online by using net/mobile banking or offline by downloading the NEFT/RTGS form and submitting it to bank’s branch. The form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website or you can use the link provided by us.
Steps To Fill UBI NEFT/RTGS Application Form – Offline
Follow the given below steps to fill the Union Bank NEFT/RTGS Form without any problem:-
- You will see there are different columns in the UBI NEFT/RTGS Form such as the Beneficiary Details column, Remitter Details column, For Office Use Only column and last is Customer Copy. To process the RTGS/NEFT you have to fill in all the details correctly.
- First, fill in Beneficiary Details such as Beneficiary Name, Account No., Name of Bank & Branch Address, IFSC Code, Date of Remittance, Account No. & Type.
- Now fill in details of the Remitter/ Sender such as Remitter Name, Address, PAN No., Mobile No., Amount (in figure & words) & Mode of Payment.
- Now check the details carefully, sign it & submit the same to bank officials.
- “For Office Use Only” section is for the bank, where they sign to process the transaction & will mention request/transaction processing time, date, etc.
- And last column i.e. “Customer Copy” where the bank will provide transaction ref. no., date of remittance & UTR No. to the customer for future ref. in regards to RTGS/NEFT being processed (as shown in the image below:
∗(Note:- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.)
UBI NEFT/RTGS Transaction Charges
1st: Charges For RTGS Transaction-
|Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Transaction Time (From-To)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|From Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh||From 08:00 AM To 11:00 AM||Rs.25.00 + GST Charges|
|After 11:00 AM & up to 1:00 PM||Rs.27.00 + GST Charges|
|After 1:00 PM||Rs.30.00 + GST Charges|
|Amount more than Rs. 5 lakh||From 08:00 AM & up to 11:00 AM||Rs.50.00 + GST Charges|
|After 11:00 AM & up to 1:00 PM||Rs.52.00 + GST Charges|
|After 1:00 PM||Rs.55.00 + GST Charges|
2nd: Charges For NEFT Transaction-
|Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|From Rs. 1 To Rs. 10,000||Rs. 02.50 + GST Charges|
|From Rs. 10,001 To Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 05.00 + GST Charges|
|From Rs. 1,00,001 To Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 15.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 25.00 + GST Charges|
Note – RTGS is one of the fastest ways to send money to anyone within the bank or outside the bank as well. It is much faster than the NEFT method of payment. In NEFT funds are transfer in hourly batches & in RTGS funds are transferred in real-time. Charges for RTGS/NEFT done through branch are very reasonable. For offline request for fund transfer through RTGS/NEFT, you have to download the form. Form can be downloaded from bank official website or you can tap on below link to download it.