The Govt of Telangana has started the scheme ” Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme/Pathakam” to issue financial aid to SC/ST/OBC or minority class unmarried girls at the time of marriage and to prevent child marriage. By this scheme, the govt wanted to show that women are not a burden for their families. By this scheme, many benefits will be granted to distressed families and the bride who is about to get married in the state.
Financial aid will be transferred to the bride or her mother’s account so that marriage can smoothly take place without any financial dispute. Telangana Govt has announced that the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme consists of two components are as follows:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam – for the Hindu minorities below the poverty line.
- Shaadi Mubarak – for the Muslim community brides- with annual Income Limit: Rs.2,00,000/-
Application for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme/Pathakam has to be made through the online process by applying on the official website of govt. i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ and filling and submitting the form http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Form PDF
- Article Name: Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023
- In Telugu: కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి స్కీమ్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం
- State: Telangana
- Beneficiary: Brides/girls of the state
- Objective: Providing financial assistance to brides
- Official Website: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Form PDF
Eligibility Criteria For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023
- The applicant should be a resident of the state
- Age of bride must be a above 18 years or above.
- The bride family should belong to the BC/ SC/ ST/ EBC or Minority category.
- Annual Income For SC/ST below Rs 2,00,000 and For BC/EBC/OBC: In Urban below – Rs 2,00,000/- , In Rural below – Rs 1,50,000/-.
Documents Required For Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
To apply for the scheme in the Year 2023 following documents has to submit by the applicant:
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (Its should be drawn before 6 months before marriage)
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
Steps To Apply For Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2023
- First, you have to go to the official website for this scheme. i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Now click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi” link present on the home page or can click on the direct link for the scheme i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do
- The application form will appear on your screen as you will click the link above.
- Fill in the కళ్యాణలక్ష్మి పథకం application form with details like name, Details of Income, Caste, Permanent address, Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only), Bank account details of the bride’s mother, etc.
- Upload the above-mentioned required documents (scanned with size, not below 50KB and not above 150 KB in JPEG/JPG format only)
- Enter the captcha code as appear in the form and then click on submit.
Steps To Check Kalyan Lakshmi Status:
- Visit the official website as provided above and go to the Kalyana Lakshmi link and click on print/status head or just Click on this link: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiPrint.do
- On the webpage, enter your Aadhaar number and Phone number
- Click on Get status and print
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your PC. Take a printout for the future ref.
Kalyana Laxmi Helpline Number
For any questions or issues, you can contact the authorities between the timeline of 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days
- For General Issues: 040-23390228
- For Technical Issues: 040-23120311, 23120312
- E-mail: [email protected]
Note: Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme is launched by Telangana state to help SC/ST/OBC or minority class family and women who is soon to be bride with financial assistance so that marriage can take place without any difficulty and financial issues. It also aims at preventing child marriage in the state. This scheme will help girls and their families to be free of burden of expenses of marriage and will change the thinking of considering women as a burden by the society.