Tripura SC Certificate Form PDF:- Caste certificate is a legal document. Which certifies a person’s caste. The Scheduled Caste Certificate is required to avail of various privileges given by the government especially to the Scheduled Castes. In this article, we will provide you information about making the Tripura SC caste certificate. Caste certificate is a very important document. The state and central government have provided reservations for SC class people. To take advantage of this, the SC certificate is very important.
SC caste certificate is very necessary for admission to various types of scholarships and educational institutions. To get the certificate you have submit the application along with required documents to the concerned department in the state. You will be issued a caste certificate within 30 days after the completion of the Scheduled Caste Certificate application verification process.
So, here we are providing you a direct link to download the Tripura SC Caste Certificate Form in PDF. The application for SC Caste Registration / Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Tripura SC Certificate Form PDF
|Article||SC Caste Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura SC CertificateThe following eligibility is mandatory to apply for scheduled caste certificate :
- Applicant must be Indian citizen & a native of the state.
- Applicant should come from Scheduled caste society.
- He/she must have completed age of 3 yrs to apply for the certificate.
Purpose of SC Certificate
SC certificate can be used for the purpose of getting many benefits from government. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- For getting admission in School or college.
- To get reservation seat in any Competitive examinations.
- For Scholarships.
- Educational loans.
- Employment in reserved category.
- Government subsidies.
- Applying for Housing and self-employment schemes, etc.
- It usually take 30 to 35 days (from date of application) to process the application and issue the caste certificate.
Documents Required For Tripura State SC Certificate
The following are the supporting documents required for the SC certificate in Tripura.
- Caste Proof
- Identity proof – Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/DL/Voter ID,etc.
- Birth certificate
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof/Certificate
- Proof of Caste of Self or Blood Relative
- Passport size photo of applicant
- School Certificate
- Land Document
Note– In this article, we have provided you Tripura SC Certificate Form in PDF and details about it. For any other type of PDF form information, stay on our website www.pdfformdownload.com. Thank you !!!