The Tripura government provides reservations for the citizens of the state’s OBC society for the benefit of the government scheme. So that their standard of living can improve and they too can live life like other people of the society. For this, they are given OBC (Other Backward Class) caste certificate. OBC caste certificate is for those whose society could not connect with the mainstream of the society or could not develop their own.
OBC Certificate is the caste certificate issued to to the applicant who belong to backward classes. The certificate is provided by the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC). It is helpful in getting admission in schools and colleges under the reserved category and to get a job (especially government jobs) under the reserved quota. The candidates belonging to the backward classes whether under the creamy layer or non-creamy layer should always have the OBC certificates to get the benefits from government schemes.
This class also comes in the general category of society. But these castes are backward in the form of poverty and education and their population is very less in society. Therefore, those people have been given the status of other backward castes by the state government, and the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has got constitutional status through the 102nd Constitution Amendment of the Constitution.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the Tripura OBC Certificate Form in PDF. The application form for the OBC certificate Registration can be easily be downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Tripura OBC Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Tripura State OBC Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||Welfare of OBC Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Download Here|
Documents Required For Tripura OBC Certificate Form
- Caste Proof/ Caste Certificate of any family member or blood relation.
- Aadhaar Card of applicant & father
- Birth certificate/ Age proof of applicant
- 10th Mark Sheet / School certificate of the applicant.
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof/ Certificate of family or blood relation
- 3 recent passport size photos of the applicant (attested)
- Income certificate
Procedure To Apply For Tripura OBC Caste Certificate Offline
If you are having any problem applying for the Tripura OBC caste certificate online, then you can also apply for the certificate offline by following the given below process:-
- For this, you must first get the application form.
- You can visit your Tehsil to get the form. Or you can also download the form through the link given below. ” Tripura OBC Certificate Form PDF Download“
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully & correctly.
- Then, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form and submit it to Tehsil office.
- After this, your application & documents will be verified by the concerned authorities. And then your Tripura OBC Certificate will be issued within the stipulated time.
- In this way, your offline application process will be completed.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura OBC Certificate
The following eligibility is mandatory to apply for an OBC certificate :
- Being a native of the state
- Applicants should come from OBC society.
- It usually takes 3o to 35 days time period (from date of application) for processing & issuing of the certificate.