Tripura Birth Certificate Form PDF- A birth certificate is a government document. Which certifies the time and date of birth of a person. Registering the birth of a child is the first obligation of any parent. Birth registration is a legal, permanent and official record of a child’s existence. A birth certificate can be applied within 21 days of the child’s birth.
For registration of births in Tripura, the department concerned is the District Magistrate and Block Development Office, or Revenue Department and Agartala Municipality / Nagar Panchayat. Birth certificate is a very important document which is used for the benefit of various types of government services. It is also required to apply for any government document such as voter ID, driving license, passport, etc. Today we are providing you information about the application of the Tripura Birth Certificate.
So, here we provide you the direct link of Tripura Birth Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form for the birth certificate by clicking on the link given below.
Tripura Birth Certificate Form PDF
|Tripura Birth Certificate
|Health & Family Welfare Department
|PDF Form Download
Documents Required For Birth Certificate
To apply for birth certificate, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form –
- Proof of the citizenship of either of the parents
- Marriage and birth certificate of the parents
- Certificate of Pradhan
- Certificate of the concerned medical authority
- Proof of identity(Adhar card, voter id card)
- Residence certificate
So, for registration of birth, the applicant has to submit the application to the Revenue or Block Development Office. An application can also be submitted to any other authority specified for this purpose. The applicant has to attach the application form along with the necessary documents. Only permanent residents of the state can apply.
Process To Apply For Birth Certificate Offline
- If you want to apply for a Tripura birth certificate, first get its application form.
- You can get the form from concerned department or click on the link given below:
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully & correctly.
- Then you have to attach all the required documents along with the form. & submit it to your nearest Revenue or Block Development Office or MC office.
- After checking & verifying your application, certificate will be issued to you by the concerned authorities.
Purpose of Birth Certificate
- For admission to schools/college.
- As proof of age for employment or marriage.
- To prove parentage.
- For proving age for purpose of enrollment in Electoral Rolls.
- For establishing age for insurance purposes.
- To enroll in National Population Register (NPR).
Note– Hopefully you will be completely satisfied with whatever information we have shared with you. For any other type of PDF form keep up with our website www.pdfformdownload.com. Thank you