Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB is a rural bank established on 21st December 1976 under the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. Its headquarter is situated in Agartala. The bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank & is jointly owned by the Government of India, Government of Tripura, and Punjab National Bank. Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB NEFT & RTGS Form facility is used to transfer funds offline by filling & submitting forms to the bank’s branch.
TGB Bank offers both online & offline RTGS / NEFT service which allows an effective, safe and reliable system for funds transfer from one person / bank to another person / bank. With access to internet / mobile banking, you will be able to do RTGS / NEFT anywhere anytime as per your convenience & without any hassle.
And If you don’t have this facility, then don’t worry you can still do RTGS / NEFT by downloading the TGB NEFT/RTGS Form, filling & submitting it to the concerned bank branch. Bank will do the same on your behalf as per the instructions given by you. And you can download the Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB RTGS/NEFT Form from their website or can use the link provided by us.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you direct link to download Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the application form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: TGB Bank NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Pages: 1 (One)
- Official Website: https://www.tripuragraminbank.org/
- PDF Form Download: TGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Tripura Gramin Bank- TGB NEFT/RTGS Form
When you will download & open TGB NEFT/RTGS Form, you will find that there are different columns in the form. You need to follow the given below steps to fill the application form without any hassle:-
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The first section is for remitter, beneficiary & remittance details and the second section is for customer acknowledgment copy.
- First fill branch name, date & select payment type i.e. RTGS or NEFT & amount to be remitted (in figures & words).
- Now enter the applicant name & address. Then enter the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank, name of the beneficiary bank, address of the beneficiary bank, account no., account type, name of the beneficiary, address of beneficiary & purpose of payment.
- Then enter remitter/applicant account number & account type., mode of payment – cheque or cash & mobile no.
- The last section is a customer copy/acknowledgement slip (as shown in image below) for customer to keep. Here mention the same details as mentioned above for remittance. It is signed by bank officials & can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made.
- Now check the form carefully, sign & submit it to bank officials for remittance.
(Note:- For RTGS, the amount should be Rs. 2,00,000 or more.)
TGB Bank Timings To Transfer Fund Through NEFT/RTGS
- For NEFT: Monday to Saturday (excluding 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday): 10 AM To 4:30 PM
- For RTGS: Monday to Saturday (excluding 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday): 10 AM To 3:30 PM
∗(NEFT/RTGS through net/mobile banking can be done anytime anywhere as per your desire)∗
Note: – RTGS / NEFT is an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system for transfer of funds. TGB offers RTGS / NEFT facility to transfer the funds from bank to bank and from applicant / remitter a/c in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well. To download the form online visit bank’s official website or tap on the link given below.