Telangana Governmernt has launched EWS (Economically Weaker Section) reservation to benefit the general category candidates who are economically backwards. Though there may be many other elements to measure economic weakness of citizen /household, still income is a ruling element in deciding the same. The benefit of reservation of EWS can be aid with Income & Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Here is provided you direct link for PDF form download for EWS application form. You can download EWS Application Form PDF directly by clicking the link given below.
Telangana EWS Application Form PDF
- Name of Article: EWS సర్టిఫికేట్ తెలంగాణ
- State: Telangana
- Beneficiary: Resident of the State
- Language: English
- Concern Dept.: Revenue Dept., Telengana
- Official Website: ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- PDF Form Download: EWS Application Form
Eligibility For EWS Application:
Applicants family income from all sources for the financial year prior to the year of application is below Rs. 8 Lakhs.
Also Applicants family do not own or possess any of the following assets, the list is given below:
1. 5 Acres of Agricultural Land and above
2. Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above
3. Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
4. Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
If applicants fulfills the above requirements then they can apply for EWS certificate.
Documents Required Form EWS Application Form:
1. Application Form *(PDF Format)
2. Ration Card/Aadhaar Card/EPIC Card *(PDF Format)
3. Recent Passport Size Photograph * (JGEG Format)
4. Signature of the Parent / Guardian *(JGEG Format)
5. Applicant Signature *(JGEG Format)
1. according to the government that “the property held by a “Family” in different
locations or places or cities shall be clubbed (all property will be added) to determine the E.W.S. status”.
2. If the applicant submits false information then, further action shall be taken against him/her under the provision of the Indian Penal Code.
3. The income covered all sources like salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc.
4. The term “Family “ for this purpose will include the person, who seeks the benefit of reservation,
his/her parents, and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below
the age of 18 years.
EWS is subcategory for candidate belongs to general category with annual income less than Rs.8 Lakhs and not belonging to any other reserved category i.e. SC, ST, and OBC. In Telangana, candidates belonging to EWS category will acquire 10% reservation in any educational institutes or government jobs. Now Telangana, Citizen can download EWS application form PDF from online, and also EWS certificate can get from TG Meeseva center in Telangana.
Note: EWS reservation is issued for general category not belonging to any other reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC, to avail benefit of 10% reservation in any educational institution and government jobs in the State. Applicant has to submit filled application form along with required documents. Tahsildar is the approval authority for EWS Certificate. After verification of applicants details and documents , the authority will issue EWS certificate within 7 Days from date of submission of application form.