Residence /Domicile Certificate is a govt. issued document which certifies than person possessing the certificate belongs to specific state or is resident of a particular state. It is used not only to prove residency but also for various govt. schemes / programme and for making govt. documents such as voter ID, passport, ration card, etc. It is issued to the residents in every state across the country. Once you have applied and received the same, this certificate will be valid for a lifetime, unless you change your residential address/state.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download தமிழ்நாடு வதிவிட சான்றிதழ் படிவம் in PDF. You can download the application by clicking on the link given below.
TamilNadu Residence Certificate Form PDF
|Domicile/Residence Certificate Form
|Residents of the State
|To Prove Residency & For Other Govt. Schemes
|PDF Form Download
Eligibility For Residence Certificate – Tamil Nadu
To apply for Tamil Nadu Residence Certificate, eligibility criteria is given below :
- Applicant must be resident of the state.
- His / her parents or guardian should be a permanent resident in the state for more than 6 years.
- Women who is not a native or does not belong to the state, but have married a man who is resident of the state, can also apply for the certificate.
வதிவிட சான்றிதழ் படிவம் PDF
For the residence certificate, you have to go to the sub-divisional magistrate or tehsildar’s office or revenue department or district collector office in the state, and apply by submitting all the necessary documents along with application form (TamilNadu Residence Certificate Form). After processing the application, authorities will issue the certificate within 14 days from date of application.
As you have filled the form, submit the TamilNadu Residence Certificate Form long with the above stated documents to the Revenue Office. After processing the application, authorities will issue the certificate within 14 days (from date of application).
Following documents must to be submitted along with application form:-
- Identity Proof : Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport / DL, etc.
- Proof of birth / Birth Certificate.
- Proof of permanent residence of parents/ guardian/ ancestors for at least for 6 years.
- Address Proof : Ration card/ Voter ID / Aadhaar Card, Electricity or telephone bill, etc.
- Land documents or immovable property’s document.
- Passport size photo.
- Residence certificate is valid for lifetime (unless your residential address/state is changed).
Note :- Today we have provided you TamilNadu Residence Certificate Form / PDF இல் தமிழ்நாடு வதிவிட சான்றிதழ் படிவம் and information about it. For information on any other scheme or for any other type of PDF form, comment below in the comment box & stay connected to our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!