Syndicate Bank RTGS Form PDF-: RTGS is one of the best services for fund transfer. It is also one of the fastest modes to transfer funds as the process of settling payments is done in real-time (i.e. as soon as the request is received for transfer without any delay). RTGS facility is primarily meant for a transfer of large amounts. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. It is usually preferred by customers to transfer funds online with access to internet/mobile banking facilities. But, if you don’t have the access to this facility online, then you can also request offline transaction service by filling and submitting the Syndicate Bank RTGS Form to the concerned branch of the bank. You can visit the bank to get the form or can download the form online from the bank’s official website or from any other site as well.
Here for your convenience, we have provided you a direct link to download the Syndicate Bank RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Syndicate Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Syndicate Bank RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
- PDF Form Download: Syndicate Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Syndicate Bank RTGS Application Form – Offline
When you download the Syndicate Bank RTGS Form, you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you see the form, you will find there are four sections in the RTGS form. These sections are for Applicant/Remitter Details, Beneficiary Details, Remittance Details, and the last section is for Bank’s Use Only.
- First fill Date, Time of Request & Branch. and then fill in all the other details. Remember Details has to be filled in Upper Case/ Capital Letter Only.
- Then for Applicant/Remitter Details section fill in details like Applicant/Remitter name, Account Title, Account No., Account Type.
- Now for the Beneficiary Details section fill in details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Centre (Location), Bank, Branch, Account Type & IFSC Code.
- After this fill the Remittance Details section with details like Amount (to be remitted) in Figures & Words and Remarks/Narration.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- The “For Bank’s Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign & stamp the form to process the transaction. Details to be mentioned there are Date & Time of Request, Account Debited By, Debit Authorized By, Entered into RTGS, Authorized into RTGS (as shown in the image below)
Syndicate Branch Working Hours For RTGS/NEFT Transactions
- Syndicate Bank NEFT Transactions Timing-: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM and Saturday (except 2nd and 4th): 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM.
- 2Syndicate Bank RTGS Transactions Timing-: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM To 03:30 PM and Saturday (except 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 03:30 PM.
Syndicate Bank RTGS Transaction Charges – Offline
|Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|Amount From Rs. 2 Lakhs & Up to Rs.5 Lakhs||Rs. 25.00 + GST Charges|
|Above 5 Lakhs & Up to Rs.10 Lakhs||Rs. 50.00 + GST Charges|
Benefits of RTGS
The benefits of selecting RTGS as a mode of payment are as follows:
- RTGS stands for real-time gross settlement. Therefore such payments are made right away without any delay.
- It is useful for processing large sums of money.
- The payments are not bundled or netted.
- It is a safe & secure mode of money transfer, as funds settlement takes place in the books of RBI.
*With effect from 1st April , erstwhile Syndicate Bank has been amalgamated into Canara Bank. For Visiting Official website of Canara Bank “Click Here”
Note – RTGS is fast, secure & easy mode to transfer large amount from one person/bank to another person/bank. For you to initiate an RTGS payment offline, all you have to do is visit the bank and ask for RTGS form, fill & submit it to the branch, or you can use net/mobile banking facility to do the payment. You can also download the form online from bank’s official website or can tap on the direct link given below.