SBP NEFT/RTGS Form facility is for transfer of money offline through the branch. For this, the applicant has to visit the bank’s branch to submit the filled RTGS/NEFT application form to process the transaction.
State Bank of Patiala- SBP was founded in 1917 and was an associate bank of the State Bank of India- SBI. It got merged with the State Bank of India on 01 April 2017. You can get the SBP NEFT/RTGS Form from bank’s any branch or can download it from the bank’s official website. You can also use the direct link provided by us below in this article.
NEFT stands for ‘National Electronic Funds Transfer’. It is an electronic mode of payment that allows a person to transfer payment between banks or persons. In this mode of payment, the amount is settled in batches. There is no limit for money transfer through NEFT.
RTGS stands for ‘Real-time Gross Settlement’. The RTGS Service is a Real-time Fund Transfer Service in Which all the transactions are processed continuously throughout the working hours of RTGS. The RTGS facility is primarily meant for a large number of transactions. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is 2 Lakh INR with No Upper Maximum Limit.
For NEFT/RTGS service through the branch, visit the bank’s branch during its working hours. RTGS/NEFT will be conducted on branch working hours only.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download the State Bank of Patiala- SBP NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
State Bank of Patiala- SBP NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: State Bank of Patiala RTGS/NEFT PDF Form
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.onlinesbp.com/ OR https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- PDF Form Download: State Bank Of Patiala- SBP NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill State Bank of Patiala- SBP NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form without any problem you have to follow the given below steps:-
- First mention date & branch name.
- Then fill in the Amount needed to be transferred (in figure & words), Beneficiary Name, Account No., Bank & Branch Name, IFSC Code No., & select mode of transfer i.e. RTGS/NEFT.
- Then enter applicant/remitter Account Number & Fill Amount, Exchange & Total Amount in column.
- Once you have filled the required details in the form, carefully check the form & also read the conditions for a transfer given in the form & then sign & mention your name & address and submit it to bank officials.
- Details like Entered By, Checked By & UTR No. (as shown in the image below) in the form will be mentioned by the bank while they will process the RTGS/NEFT transaction. UTR No. is used for future ref. by the customer in regards to RTGS/NEFT being made.
Kindly Attention!!! For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs. 2,00,000/-
SBP RTGS/NEFT Form Filling Process
Working hours of State Bank of Patiala- SBP for NEFT/RTGS services is 10:00 AM To 4:30 PM From Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public/bank holiday). Toll-Free Number of the State Bank of Patiala (SBP) is 1800-180-2010
Note – RTGS/NEFT is a great electronic mode to transfer money easily and quickly to the beneficiary. It can be done online with access to internet banking facility or you can also request for offline service by filling and submitting State Bank of Patiala- SBP NEFT/RTGS Form to its concerned branch. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form. To download the form visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below.