Odisha Solvency Certificate is a certificate of a solvency of a person. This means that the person’s assets exceed his liabilities. The Odisha government issues a solvency certificate to verify a person’s solvency. In this article, we will provide you information about solvency certificate and application form to apply for it. Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of Odisha Solvency Certificate. Application form for Solvency Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Solvency Certificate Form PDF
|Article||Solvency Certificate PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Solvency Certificate
- Permanent residents of Odisha can apply.
- A person who owns any type of property in Odisha can also apply for a Solvency Certificate.
Odisha Solvency Certificate Format in Oriya
Solvency certificate is issued by the Department of Revenue in the state of Odisha. Solvency certificate certifies the financial stability of an individual or institution. This certificate helps in obtaining financial assistance through loans from banks or other financial institutions. Odisha Solvency Certificate certifies that a person is not a declared bankrupt.
To get the solvency certificate in Odisha, you have to submit the necessary document along with Solvency Certificate Form Odisha PDF to the concerned Department of Revenue in the state. After verification, you will be issued the certificate within 30 days from the date of application being submitted. You can get the form online or from concerned dept. or from CSC.
Purpose of Odisha Solvency Certificate
- It is helpful in proving the financial stability of any individual or entity or firm.
- This certificate indicates one’s history which he has earned with his previous dealings with other financial institutions from where he had earlier availed of loans.
- This certificate is helpful in getting financial support from banks or other financial institutions by the way of loans.
- It certifies that a person is not a declared insolvent.
- Solvency certificate can be used by person to prove financial strength while applying for a visa interview.
- It is required for auditing purpose by many companies.
- It is compulsory for seeking admission in govt. medical or engineering colleges.
- This certificate plays a crucial role in court matters like obtaining bails.
- It is needed for submitting to the property sales tax in Odisha.
Documents Required For Solvency Certificate
- Ration Card
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID
- Address proof – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property ownership
- Encumbrance certificate (this document is proof that the property in question is free from any monetary and legal liabilities)
- Land Tax
- Extract of Records of Rights
- Proof of sources of income – income certificate
- Issuance of solvency certificate in Odisha takes 30 days from the date of application of the certificate.
Validity of Odisha Solvency Certificate
- This certificate is valid for one year from date of issuance of the certificate.
Note:– How did you like the information given by us? Please let us know by commenting in the comment box. For any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!