he Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India. It is operating as a co-operative society since 1918. Bank provides RTGS form facility to its customers to apply for the offline transactions through its branch. And for this, all customer has to do is submit the Saraswat Bank RTGS Form to its home branch. Bank will do the transaction on their behalf as per the instructions received.
RTGS stands for ‘Real-time Gross Settlement’. It is a Real-time Fund Transfer Service in which all the transactions are processed continuously throughout the working hours of RTGS. The RTGS facility is primarily meant for a large number of transactions. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakhs with No Upper Maximum Limit. You can get the application form from a branch or can download it from the bank’s website.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download Saraswat Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Saraswat Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Saraswat Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Number of Pages: 1
- Official Website: https://www.saraswatbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: Saraswat Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
Details needed to be mentioned in Bank’s RTGS Form PDF are as follows:
- Name & Account Number of Remitter.
- Beneficiary Name, Account No., Bank IFSC Code, Bank Name & Branch.
- Cheque Details of the Remitter.
- Amount to be transferred.
- And any Other Details (if required).
All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. Because if there is any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap in that case. So, before signing & submitting the form, always double-check the form filled.
Steps To Fill Saraswat Bank RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the form online or can download it by using the link given above, fill the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT transfer.
To fill the form you have to follow the given below steps:-
- First mention date & branch name &cheque no.
- Then enter applicant/remitter details like Name & Account No & Type.
- Now in details of beneficiary fill the Account No., Name, IFSC Code, Bank Name & Branch, Reconfirm Account no. & Account Type.
- After this, fill in the amount that is needed to be transferred (in figures & words).
- Also, fill details in Acknowledgement Slip (as required).
- Now mention your registered mobile number & sign the form.
Once you have filled the form correctly and submitted it to the branch authority, you will provide an Acknowledgement Slip (as shown in the image) with a bank seal & signed by officials.
It can be used as proof for future ref., if the amount is not transferred to the beneficiary account.
∗Note: For fund transfer through RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be RTGS enabled.∗
Saraswat Bank NEFT PDF Form Filling Process
The application form must be submitted to the remitting branch before the cut-off time. If the application is received after the cut-off time, then the transfer of funds will be effected on the next working day. RTGS request has to be submitted at Home Branch only. Request received at non-home branches is likely to be rejected.
Note – RTGS is one of the best service to transfer money in Real-Time. It is safe & secure mode to transfer funds quickly. Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. To download the form visit bank’s website or just tap on the link below.