Samajik nyay Suraksha Yojana Form 2024 PDF |সামাজিক সুরক্ষা যোজনা ফর্ম PDF | SSY Application Form 1 PDF in Bengali |West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana is launched by the West Bengal govt. under the Department of Labor. Through this Scheme, about 10 million unorganized workers will be benefited from the state. Under this scheme, social liberation card will be provided to each beneficiary in which his/her identification number will be displayed.
The scheme will be linked to health, pension, insurance, skills, education, and livelihood benefits of the workers. By this scheme, govt. will provide benefits of health care, provident fund, compensation in case of death, financial support to beneficiaries children for studies, and some other benefits to help workers to run their livelihood.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana Form 2024 PDF
- Name of Article: সামাজিক সুরক্ষা যোজনা PDF
- State: West Bengal
- Department: Labor Department
- Beneficiary: State laborers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://ssy.wblabour.gov.in/
- ssy form pdf 2024 : WB Social Security Scheme Form
Eligibility Criteria for Social Security Scheme
- The applicant should be a resident of the state.
- The applicant has to be between the age group of 18-60 years.
- Applicant’s family monthly income should not exceed the limit of Rs.6500/-
- For construction and transport worker’s family income, there is no upper limit.
Documents Required For Samajik Suraksha Yojana Application Form PDF
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Labor card
Here we provide you the direct link of WB Social Security Scheme PDF Form Download (ssy form bengali). The application form for West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Note: Social Security Scheme/ Samajik Suraksha Yojana will benefit unorganized workers between the age group of 18-60 years in the state. Govt. will provide them many benefits such as provident fund, compensation in case of death, health care, financial support to beneficiaries children for studies ,etc.