PSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF:- Punjab & Sind Bank provides the facility of money transfer to its customer through safe, secure & fast mode of money transfer .i.e. RTGS/NEFT. It helps the customer to transfer funds easily & quickly in real-time from one bank account to another bank account or from a remitter account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank without any hassle.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) is done mainly for large value transactions. The minimum amount to be transferred through RTGS is Rs.2 lakh & there is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions. whereas for NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), there is no minimum limit.
RTGS/NEFT can be done both online with internet/mobile banking or offline by downloading the PSB NEFT/RTGS Form. With access to internet/mobile banking, you can conduct the RTGS/NEFT process easily anywhere anytime without depositing any paper.
But for offline NEFT/RTGS, you have to download PSB NEFT/RTGS Form, fill it with the required details, and submit it to the bank authority to conduct NEFT/RTGS. It is also an easy process. The only difference is that you have to visit the branch to submit documents to conduct the process.
You can download the form from PSB Bank’s official website or can download it from the direct link given by us.
Here we have provided you a link to download PSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Punjab & Sind Bank- PSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: PSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.psbindia.com/
- PDF Form Download: PSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download – In English
Steps to Fill PSB NEFT/RTGS Application Form – Offline
PSB NEFT/RTGS Form has a different section/column which includes remitter details column, beneficiary details column, bank use the only column for bank & last is an acknowledgment for RTGS/NEFT remittance column. To fill the form without any difficulty follow the given below steps:-
- First, fill date & PAN no. on the right side of the form, then select the option for money transfer .i.e. cheque or cash.
- Now fill in details of the remitter/applicant i.e. Remitter’s Name, Account No., Mobile No, Cheque No. & Date, Amount to be remitted ( in figures & words) & remittance details or remarks (if any).
- Then fill in details of beneficiary .i.e. Beneficiary Bank/Branch IFSC, Bank Branch Address, Bank Account no., Beneficiary Name.
- Mention Branch Office and Sign the form & fill Date & Place & submit the form.
- “Bank Use Only” is for bank use where they mention details like UTR no., etc.
- Once RTGS/NEFT is being processed by the bank they will give you an Acknowledgement Slip having the name & signature of the bank official along with the bank seal, UTR No. & other details (for future ref).
Note: – For NEFT by cash fill the pay-in-slip up to Rs 49,999/- only. For RTGS minimum amount should be Rs. 200,000/- (by cheque).
Timing For PSB NEFT/RTGS Transaction
NEFT settlement takes place every half hour, 23 times a day From Monday To Saturdays (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the Month) NEFT Batches start at 8.00 am, 8.30 am, 9.00 am, 9.30 am, 10.00 am, 10.30 am, 11.00 am, 11.30 am, 12.00 noon, 12.30 pm, 1.00 pm, 1.30 pm, 2.00 pm, 2.30 pm, 3.00 pm, 3.30 pm, 4.00 pm, 4.30 pm, 5.00 pm, 5.30 pm, 6.00 pm, 6.30 pm, and 7.00 pm.
RTGS transactions are operational on all regular days (excluding the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of every month)
- Timing For Customer Transaction is 07:00 AM To 06:00 PM.
- Timing For Inter-Bank Transaction is 07:00 AM To 07:45 PM.
PSB NEFT/RTGS Transaction Charges
|Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|Up to Rs.10,000||Rs. 02.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs.10,000 to Rs. 1 lac||Rs. 04.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs. 1 lac to Rs. 2 lac||Rs. 14.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs 2.00 Lac||Rs. 24.00 + GST Charges|
|For Transaction From Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh:||Time of Settlement (From – To)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|08:00 hours – 11:00 hours||Rs. 29.00 + GST Charges|
|After 11:00 hours -13:00 hours||Rs. 27.00 + GST Charges|
|After 13:00 hours – 18:00 hours||Rs. 24.00 + GST Charges|
|After 18:00 hours||Rs. 19.00 + GST Charges|
|For Transaction Above Rs. 5 lakh:
|08:00 hours – 11:00 hours||Rs. 54.00 + GST Charges|
|After 11:00 hours – 13:00 hours||Rs. 52.00 + GST Charges|
|After 13:00 hours – 18:00 hours||Rs. 49.00 + GST Charges|
|After 18:00 hours||Rs. 44.00 + GST Charges|
Note – RTGS/NEFT is fast, safe & economical electronic mode to transfer fund in real time. It is an easy & secure process for transferring large amount.
It can be conducted online/offline by the account holder using internet banking or downloading PSB NEFT/RTGS Form. Download the application form by clicking on link given below: