ত্রিপুরা স্থায়ী বাসিন্দা সার্টিফিকেট In Tripura, the Domicile certificate is also known as “Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)” and is issued to a permanent resident or person who has been living in the state for a consecutive 10 years or more, calculated prior to the date of application for the certificate. Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form for the Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) Form PDF
- Article Name: Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- State: Tripura
- Department: Revenue Dept.
- Beneficiary: State Residents
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate PDF Form
Eligibility For Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate:
- The applicant must be a permanent state resident.
- A person living in the state for at least 10 years is also eligible to apply for this certificate in the state.
- Women belonging to another state who is married to a permanent resident of the Tripura can apply for this certificate.
- A person who is not from Tripura but living in the state and working as a government employee of Tripura is also eligible to apply for this certificate.
∗A person can acquire a Domicile/ Permanent Resident Certificate only from one State/UT. It is illegal to possess a Domicile/ Permanent Resident Certificate from more than one State/UT. PRTC full form:- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate
Documents Required For Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate:
To apply for a residence certificate in Tripura, attach the following documents along with the application form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Land Revenue Payment Receipt on the applicant or his/her Parent’s name.
- Voter ID card stating the applicant’s name
- Residency Proof or Resident Certificate.
- Parents employment proof (in case if the parent of applicant is govt. employee)
- Parents Employer Certificate
- Permanent Residence Tripura Certificate of the spouse (in case if the applicant is married to a resident of the state).
ত্রিপুরা স্থায়ী বাসিন্দা সার্টিফিকেটের Form Download
The residence certificate is a government document that proves that you are a permanent resident of that concerned state. This certificate is used to apply for various government schemes/services or making any type of government certificate in the state of Tripura. It is mandatory to have a residence certificate to make an income certificate, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, ration card, etc. in the state.
For the residence certificate, you have to go to the Sub-Divisional Magistrate or Tehsildar office or District Collector office under the Revenue Department and submit the form along with the required document to apply.
- Processing Time: The applicant will receive the certificate within 15 working days from the date of application.
- Validity: The certificate is valid for the lifetime of the applicant (only if his/her residence address does not change)
Note: Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate is issued to person born in the state or person who is continuously living in the state for at least 10 years or so. This certificate is helpful to avail benefit of govt. scheme provided to its resident and apply for any govt. document. If person’s residence address does not change, then this certificate is valid for his/her life time.