PNB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF-: RTGS stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement and NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer. Both RTGS and NEFT are secure & fast mode to transfer funds. Customers can transfer funds online or offline by using RTGS/NEFT mode.
RTGS is the real-time settlement of funds transfers separately without netting. Here real-time means transferring the funds as soon as the instructions are received without any delay. RTGS can be processed within 30 min or less. RTGS mode is used to transfer money above 2 lakh
PNB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: PNB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.pnbindia.in/
- PDF Form Download: PNB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill PNB NEFT/RTGS Application Form – Offline
When you see PNB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will find two sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The right-hand section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the left-hand section is for Customer Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill date, bank branch, strike down mode of transfer not applicable, amount to be remitted (in figures & words)
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Beneficiary Bank & Branch Name, Address & IFSC Code, Amount.
- After this fill in details of remitter details like Amount to be debited ( in figures), Remitter Account No., Account Type, Cheque /Pay Order No., Remitter’s Name, Remitter’s Address Mobile No., Time of Request, Remitter’s Sign.
- Once You have filled the form, check all the details carefully & then submit it to bank officials.
- “For Branch/Office-Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction where & mention transaction/UTR No as shown in the below-given figure.
PNB neft Form PDF
NEFT helps the customers to transfer funds from one person/ bank a/c to another person/bank a/c. In NEFT, funds are transferred in hourly batches. There is no minimum or maximum limit for NEFT.
Details to be mentioned in PNB NEFT/RTGS Form are sender’s a/c no., amount to be transferred, beneficiary name, beneficiary bank & branch name, IFSC code, cheque no., etc.
PNB Branch Working Hours For NEFT Transaction: 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM – Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday or any other bank holiday) And For RTGS Transaction: 10:00 AM To 03:30 PM -Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday or any other bank holiday).
PNB Bank NEFT/RTGS Transaction Charges – Offline
1st For NEFT Transaction:-
|Transaction Amount (Rs.)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.)|
|Up to Rs. 10,000||Rs. 02.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs. 10,000 To Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 04.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs. 1,00,000 To Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 14.00 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs.2,00,000||Rs. 24.00 + GST Charges|
2nd For RTGS Transactions:-
|Transaction Time (From – To)||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.) – For Amount From Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs||Per Transaction Charges (Rs.) – For Amount Above Rs. 5 Lakhs)|
|08:00 AM To 11:00 AM||Rs. 25.00 + GST Charges||Rs. 50.00 + GST Charges|
|After 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM||Rs. 27.00 + GST Charges||Rs. 52.00 + GST Charges|
|After 01:00 PM To 04:30 PM||Rs. 30.00 + GST Charges||Rs. 55.00 + GST Charges|
|After 04:30 PM||Rs. 35.00 + GST Charges||Rs. 60.00 + GST Charges|
∗ No charges applied if RTGS/NEFT Done using net/mobile banking.∗
pnb rtgs form pdf
Every account holder has the option to transfer funds into their beneficiary account through the internet/mobile banking facility. If due to some reasons, the account holder is unable to do NEFT/RTGS transfer online, then they can download, fill & submit PNB NEFT/RTGS Form to the respective branch to make offline transactions.
You can download PNB NEFT/RTGS Form from PNB official website or can use the link provided by us in this article.
Here for your convenience, we have provided a direct link to download PNB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.