PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF-: Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited is a multi-state co-operative bank. Its operations began in 1983. Its headquarter is in Mumbai. It is regulated by the RBI and registered under the Cooperative Societies Act. PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form facility is used by its customers to transfer funds offline from one account to another account through the branch.
So, for availing of this facility, you have to visit the branch & submit the filled NEFT/RTGS form to process the transaction. And you can get the PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form from its branch or can download it online or can also use the direct link provided by us.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons.
Details to be mentioned for RTGS/NEFT form are:-
- Amount to be remitted
- Account no. to be debited
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer
- IFSC code of the receiving branch
- Cheque No Along with Cheque
- Other details (if any).
All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. If there is any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap or failure in the transaction, in that case. So, before signing & submitting the form, always double-check the form filled.
PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Here we are providing you a direct link to download Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank- PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
- Article Name: PMC Bank NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.pmcbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill PMC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
When you see PMC Bank NEFT and RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are three sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details, the second section is for Branch Use Only and the last section is Customer Acknowledgement slip.
- Firstly enter branch code/name, date, time, then select in the form mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, fill cheque no. & amount of remittance (in figures).
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Account Type, Address, Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code, Amount to be credited (in figures & words).
- For remitter, column fill details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Cash deposit (for non-customers), Mobile No., Address, Email ID & Remarks.
- Then there is the “Branch Use Only” column (as shown in the image below). You don’t have to fill this section so leave it. It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details.
Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Ltd Forms
The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” (as shown in the image below) is a customer acknowledgment copy given by the bank with a sign & bank stamp to the applicant after completing the transaction. Here mention NEFT/RTGS details as required.
- Once you have filled in all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
- For RTGS amount should be above Rs. 2,00,000 & For NEFT should be less than or equal to Rs.2,00,000/- only.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is used to transfer money between banks/person . It is safe & secure mode to transfer funds quickly. Fill all the details correctly to avoid any issue to transfer funds. To conduct NEFT/RTGS transaction offline, you have to submit the application form. To download the PMC NEFT/RTGS Form PDF, visit bank’s website or tap on the direct link given below.