Odisha Residence Certificate: Residence/Domicile Certificate is issued by govt. which proves that person is resident of the concerned state. This acts as resident proof document for individual.
To avail any government scheme in the state you need to be resident of the state and for that you need residence certificate, without a residence certificate you cannot avail of the government scheme.
The process of creating various types of government documents has been simplified by the state government. You can easily create your government documents like-housing, caste, birth, death, domicile certificate by online or offline apply as desire.
Here we provide you the direct link for Odisha Residence/Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF Download. You can easily downloaded the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Residence/Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF
- Article Nmae: Residence Certificate Application Form
- State: Odisha
- Department: Revenue Department
- Beneficiary: State Residents
- Language: English
- Official Website: http://edistrict.odisha.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Residence Certificate:
The following eligibility criteria are mandatory to apply for a domicile/residence certificate of the state of Odisha.
- The person has been living in the state for a year or more.
- The records of residential plot owned by the parents or ancestors of the applicant should be related to the state
- If the applicant is married, and if the applicant’s wife is from another state, then that woman is also eligible for the state residence certificate.
Following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of residence (land agreement/ bank passbook/electricity bill/telephone bill)
- Age proof (educational certificate/driving license) etc.
- Copy of ROR ( Record of Rights)
- Land passbook
After complete verification, grant of the certificate is done within 15 days of the application under normal circumstances.
The certificate is valid for 1 year (calculated form the date of issuance).
Note– Residence/Domicile Certificate acts as resident proof for individual which states that person is resident of the concerned state. To avail benefits of government subsidies or schemes one must acquire resident certificate. It is Valid for 1 year. You can apply for certificate both online or offline as you desire. Once the verification is done it will be issued within 15 days from date of submission of form.