ncome certificate is an essential government document that certifies a person’s income from all sources. Which includes the gross annual income of the individual or his entire family. Income certificate is a very important document to avail of various schemes launched by the state government. The income certificate is issued by the agents/facilitators of the Common Service Center (CSC) in the state.
So, here we provide you a direct link to download the Odisha Income Certificate Form PDF. The application form can be easily downloaded by clicking the link given below.
Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF
|Article||ଆୟ ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର (Income Certificate)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Odisha Income Certificate Form||PDF Download|
Documents Required Income Certificate
To apply, attach the following documents with the application form:
- Age proof: Birth certificate, Aadhaar card, PAN card of the applicant.
- Address proof: Ration card, Voter ID, passport, driving license, electricity bill, water bill.
- Photograph: Applicant passport size photograph.
- Income proof: Income tax return statement, salary slip.
Odisha Self declaration form for Income Certificate PDF
It is used to obtain tax exemption at the time of purchase of property, and admission to educational institutions under fee concession and reserved quota in educational institutions, and for various types of government schemes such as an old-age pension, widow pension and agricultural benefits. And income certificate is mandatory to get subsidy loans from banks and state governments.
To Apply for income certificate in the state of Odisha , you have to submit the necessary documents along with application form to concerned department i.e. Revenue Department. After verification the authority will issue you the certificate. It usually takes 15 days for issuance of certificate.
Processing Time – Issuance of Income certificate takes 15 days from the date of application.
Purpose of Income Certificate
- Income certificate is helpful to get tax relaxation at the time of purchase of property or land .
- Income certificate is useful to aid fee concession in any educational institution and for obtaining admissions in educational institutions under the reserved quota.
- It is helpful in getting benefits like as old-age pension, widow pension and agricultural laborer pension, etc.
- It is useful in case of obtaining bank loans.
- Income certificate is obligatory document for availing any subsidies from the State Government.