Today we will give you information about Odisha Death Certificate. The Odisha government made it now easy to create a death certificate. Now you people will not have to face trouble. Today’s death certificate is a very important document. It is used in various types of government services. You can get a death certificate from your Tehsil office or Gram Panchayat office and Municipal office in your area.
It is an official document which certifies person’s death and states date, time and cause of death of deceased person. It is also needed in a lot of official or non-official work such as in the distribution of property, or for pension benefits or any other type of government work. You must apply for the certificate within 21 days after the person’s death.
To apply for the certificate, you have to submit the documents along with application form to the concerned department. After verification, you will be issued the certificate within 7 days from date of application.
So, Here we provide you a direct link to download Odisha Death Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Use of Death Certificate
- Death certificate is used to legally confirms that a person is dead.
- To state the cause, date & time of death of deceased.
- To relieve the deceased from any social, legal and official obligations.
- Helps the nearest family member of the deceased person to claim pension, insurance, and other benefits.
- For settling property of the deceased.
- In case of a widow or widower, the death certificate of the former partner needs be produced for future marriage, widow pension, etc.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
To apply for a death certificate, you have to attach the following documents with the application form
- Dead Person’s Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate/ proof of birth of deceased
- Hospital Death Certificate / Medical Certificate from the chief medical officer
- Residence Certificate
- Post-mortem report if death caused by an accident or criminal activity.
- An affidavit mentioning the date and time of death if registered late (after 1 year).
- Applicant will receive the death certificate within 7 days from date of application.
Note:- Today we have provided Odisha Death Certificate Form PDF and information about the certificate. For any other information or details of any other type of PDF form, please comment below in the comment box and remain on our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you