NKGSB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download-: RTGS/NEFT is an electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process. Amount transferred should be above Rs. 2,00,000 for RTGS with no maximum limit. And for NEFT, there is no such limit.
Bank provides NKGSB Bank NEFT and RTGS PDF Form facility to its customer for the offline transaction by submitting the form to its concerned branch. And this form can be obtained from any branch or can be downloaded from the bank’s official website. For your convenience, in this article, we have provided you a direct link to download the NEFT/RTGS application form.
NEFT/RTGS Form requires mentioning details like:
Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and amount of remittance, & Beneficiary Name, Account No., Bank Name & IFSC code, etc. Also, mention cheque no along with an enclosed cheque to the concerned bank branch. All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. Because if there is any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap or failure in the transaction, in that case. So before signing & submitting the form, always double-check the form filled.
NKGSB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Here we are providing you a direct link to download NKGSB Bank NEFT and RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
- Article Name: NKGSB Bank NEFT Form and RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Number of Pages: 1
- Official Website: https://www.nkgsb-bank.com/
- PDF Form Download: NKGSB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
How To Fill NKGSB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form?
When you see NKGSB NEFT and RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two parts in the NEFT/RTGS form.
- The top part is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the below part is for Customer Acknowledgement.
- First fill branch name, date, cheque no., amount (in figures) & select mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT.
- Then for remitter, column fill details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Amount (in the figure), Mobile No., Purpose of Remittance.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., IFSC Code, Bank Name & Branch, City, State & Amount (in figures & words).
The “Branch/Bank Use” column (as shown in the image below) is for bank officials to fill, verify & sign to process the transaction. You don’t have to fill it, so leave it blank.
NKGSB Co-operative Bank Forms Filling Process
- The below section i.e “Customer Acknowledgement”(as shown in the image below) is a customer copy given by the bank with the signature of the bank official along with a bank seal to the applicant.
- Once all the sections are filled properly, check all the details again & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
Note – RTGS and NEFT is a great electronic mode to transfer money easily and quickly. It can be done online with access to internet banking facility or can be done offline by filling and submitting RTGS/NEFT application form to concerned branch of the bank. To download the NEFT/RTGS Form visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link provided below.