RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Bank’s NEFT and RTGS Form facilitate the customers to apply for NEFT/RTGS transactions offline through its branch. For offline service, customers have to submit the NESFB NEFT/RTGS form to the concerned branch of the bank. And you can get the form from the bank branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website. Or you can also use the direct link provided by us in this article.
For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit. For NEFT there is no such limits. Information needed to be mentioned in NESFB NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
All the details needs to be filled carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. If there is any mistake, bank will not be held responsible for any mishap in that case.
Here we are providing you direct link to download the North East Small Finance Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
NESFB NEFT & RTGS PDF Form Download
- Article Name: NESFB NEFT Form and RTGS Form PDF
- Bank Full Form: North East Small Finance Bank
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://nesfb.com/
- PDF Form Download: NESFB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill NESFB NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
When you will download the NEFT and RTGS Form, you will see there are many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will open the form, you will see there are three sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details, second section is Branch Use Only and last section is for Customer Acknowledgement Slip.
- Firstly fill branch name, code & date, then select mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, then fill cheque no. & amount (in figure).
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Address, Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code, Account Type & Amount (in figure & words).
- For remitter/applicant fill details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Mobile No., Email ID, Address & Remarks.
- Then there is “Branch Use Only” column (as shown in image below). You don’t have to fill this section so leave it. It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details.
- The last section i.e.“Customer Acknowledgement” (as shown in image below) is a customer acknowledgement copy given by the bank with bank stamp & sign of bank official to the applicant after completing the transaction. Here fill NEFT/RTGS details as required.
- Once you have filled all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
North-East Small Finance Bank Forms
You have to submit the request form within branch working hours i.e. 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM – Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday).
Note:- RTGS and NEFT is an electronic system which helps to transfer funds from one bank/person to another bank/person easily and quickly. For offline transaction service fill and submit the NEFT Form and RTGS Form to bank’s branch. To download the NESFB NEFT/RTGS Form in PDF format, kindly visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below for your convenience.