National Education Policy 2022 PDF Download |NEP 2021 PDF | New education Policy 2022 PPT|
NEP 2022 has been released by HRD Minister (Former) Mr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank with the aim to reform and provide better infrastructure to education policies of the school, higher education for colleges, universities, and other higher educational institutions in India.
In NEP 2022, govt. has completely terminated the format of 10+ 2. Up until this time, the school syllabus was running according to 10+2 but now it will change according to 5+3+3+4.
This simply means the school curriculum will run in parts like primary to 2nd class will be the first part, third to fifth- the second part, sixth to eight- third part and ninth to 12th- fourth and last part.
NEP 2022 lays particular emphasis on the development of the creative potential of each student. It is mainly based on the principle that education must develop not only cognitive capacities – both the ‘foundational capacities ’of literacy and numeracy and ‘higher-order’ cognitive capacities, such as critical thinking and problem-solving – but also social, ethical, and emotional capacities and dispositions.
Teachers will be encouraged to use a bilingual approach, including bilingual teaching-learning materials, with those students whose home language may be different from the medium of instruction. All languages will be taught with high quality to all students to learn well. This policy will also empower teachers and will help them to do their job as effectively as possible.
Here we are providing you detailed PDF file to download and thoroughly understand about New Education Policy 2022. You can download the file by just clicking on the link given below.
New Education Policy 2022 PDF Download
- Article Name: नई शिक्षा नीति इन हिंदी PDF 2022
- State: All-over- India
- Department: Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
- Beneficiary: Students of India
- Objective: To reform the education system of the country
- Official Website: http://www.mhrd.gov.in/
- PDF File Download: New Education Policy 2022 PDF
Vision of New Education Policy 2022:
This policy envisions an education system rooted in Indian ethos that contributes directly to transforming India, that is Bharat, sustainably into an equitable and vibrant knowledge society, by providing high-quality education to all, and thereby making India a global knowledge superpower.
The vision of the Policy is to instill among the learners a deep-rooted pride in being Indian, not only in thought, but also in spirit, intellect, and deeds, as well as to develop knowledge, skills, values, and dispositions that support responsible commitment to human rights, sustainable development and living, and global well-being, thereby reflecting a truly global citizen.
Note: New Education Policy 2022 (NEP) is designed to reform and equalize education standards according to today’s need. Now school curriculum in our country will work according to 5+ 3+ 3+ 4 format instead of 10+2 format. NEP 2022 will work on the process of easing the learning experience for the students and will help them to adept at-least one skill before leaving the school. It will work on betterment of students as well as education system in India.
New education policy 2022 PDF in another language
- राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा नीति 2022 pdf download in English
- Malayalam PDF
- Marathi PDF
Objective/Outcome of New Education Policy 2022:
- Generalization from Early childhood care and education (ECCE) to Secondary Education, aligning with Sustainable Development Goal (SDG )- 4
- Achieve Foundational learning & numeracy skills through National Mission
- Attain 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio in Preschool to Secondary Level.
- Prepare all teachers for assessment reforms.
- Impartial and Inclusive education system.
- Board Exams to examine key concepts and application of knowledge.
- Students will achieve at least one skill before coming out of school.
- Same standards of learning for students in both public & private schools.
- School students will have 10 bag-less days in which they will be taught a vocational course of their choice (informal internship.)