NEFT/RTGS Form is used to apply for offline NEFT/RTGS service through the bank’s concerned branch. Madhya Pradesh (MP) Gramin Bank (GB)- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form can be obtained from MP Gramin Bank’s nearest branch.
You can also use the direct link provided by us in this article. After filling the form carefully, you have to submit it to MP Gramin Bank’s nearest branch to process the RTGS/NEFT transaction.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons.
Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process. In RTGS amount is transferred to the beneficiary account within 30 min. RTGS is used mainly for a large number of transactions. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs 2,00,000/- with no upper limit.
Details that you have to mention in MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form are Remitter’s Details such as his/her name, account no., cheque no., amount, etc. & beneficiary details such as his/her account no., his/her bank IFSC code, bank & branch and any other details (if any).
You can download the MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form from the bank’s official website or you can download it from the link provided by us. Here we have provided you a direct link to download the MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English/Hindi
- Official Website: https://www.mpgb.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: MP Gramin Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill MP Gramin Bank- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF – Offline
Once you have downloaded the MP Gramin Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- As you download the form, first fill date & branch name, now you will see there are three sections in the form. The first section is for Remitter/Applicant Details, the second section is for Beneficiary Details and the third section is for Bank Use Only.
- Firstly in the remitter/applicant section, fill in the details like Name, Account no., Address, Amount of Cheque, Cheque No., Date.
- Then in the beneficiary section, fill details like Account No., Name, Address, IFSC Code, Bank & Branch, and Amount of Remittance (in words).
- Once you have filled the form, check it carefully, then sign and submit the same to the concerned branch authority.
- The bank will use the “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction id, UTR No., etc (as shown in the image below). You can use this ID for future Ref.
(Note: For fund transfer through NEFT/RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be NEFT/RTGS Enabled.)
Note – RTGS/NEFT both are reliable, fast, economical & secure mode to transfer funds from one person/bank to another person/bank. You can get the Madhya Pradesh(MP) Gramin Bank(GB)- MPGB NEFT/RTGS Form from MP Gramin Bank’s nearesh branch or can use the link provided by us. Just tap on the direct link given below.