A permanent residence certificate is a certificate of a person being a permanent resident of the state. This legal document proves that the person is a resident of a particular district or state. A residence certificate is an important document for availing various types of schemes launched by the state government. In this article, we are providing information about the application of the Meghalaya Permanent Residence Proof.
Meghalaya Residence Certificate Form PDF
|Article||Meghalaya Residence Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
A permanent residence certificate is used for various purposes. To get admission under the permanent residence quota in various educational institutions of the state, it is an important certificate to get government scholarship schemes and apply for a ration card. The residence certificate is used to apply for government job training in the state. Where permanent residents of the state are given priority. To apply for a residence certificate, you must go to your Regional Revenue Office and apply. For which you will have to fill the application form thoroughly and attach the required documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
Apply for Meghalaya Residence Certificate
If you want to apply for a Meghalaya residence certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you should get its application form from Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the given details carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach the required documents along with the form.
- After filling in all the information and attaching the documents, you will have to submit the completed form to the Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office.
- After this, your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities. Then you will be issued your residence certificate
- A permanent residence certificate is valid for one year. After 30 days of application, you will be issued a permanent residence certificate.
Related Links- Meghalaya Death Certificate Form PDF