Manipur Income Certificate – Income certificate is important govt. document that certifies person’s income earned through all the sources. Income means regular earning of individual and his/her family members i.e. income earned from salary, business, property, rent, etc. It does not include family pension, income of widow, or any one-time allowance, etc.
The Tehsildar/Deputy Collector, under Revenue Department, has the right to issue an Income certificate. This certificate is helpful document to avail tax relaxations and benefit of various government schemes such as fee concession in educational institutions, obtaining reserved quota seats in colleges and loans from banks, and financial assistance of any kind.
To apply for Manipur Income Certificate, you have to go to the Regional Office of the Revenue Department and submit the application form with all required documents. After verification by concerned authority , certificate will be issued with in 10 days.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Manipur Income Certificate. You can easily download application form by clicking on the link given below.
Manipur Income Certificate Form PDF
- Article Name: Income Certificate Application Form
- State: Manipur
- Department: Revenue Dept.
- Beneficiary: Resident of the state.
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://manipur.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Manipur Income Certificate Application Form
Purpose of Income Certificate:
- The important purpose of this certificate is to aid tax relaxations.
- To avail fee concessions or scholarship in educational institutes.
- To apply for govt. schemes for backward or poor category people such as SC/ST/OBC category .
- To avail benefit of various welfare schemes executed by state or central govt.
- Agriculture Income Certificate is helpful for obtaining bank loans as agricultural income is exempted from tax under the Indian Income Tax Act.
Documents Required For Manipur Income Certificate:
To apply for the certificate, attach following documents along with the application form-
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Identity Proof
- Proof of age or Birth certificate
- Salary certificate (if employed)
- Land Revenue Receipt (on verification by LM in case of a farmer)
- After some verification, concerned authority will issue the certificate within 10 days from the date of application.
- It is valid for the current financial year from the date of issuance of the certificate.
∗ A permanent resident of Manipur is eligible to apply for Income Certificate.
Note: Income certificate is essential document that certifies the income of individual and his family members, earned from all the sources. It is used to aid relaxation in tax, apply for scholarship or fee concession and get benefit of govt.schemes. It is valid for 1 year from date of issuance.