Death certificate is an important document. Which is used in various government functions. Death certificate certifies the death of a person. Death proof includes the person’s date of death and the cause of death. It is mandatory in India to register death and birth under the Birth and Death Act, 1969. You can apply for a death certificate within 21 days of the person’s death. The time and date & cause of death clarified in the certificate provides insurance and other benefits to the family.
A death certificate is an essential proof because it indicates the date, time and cause of death. Death proof is used to dispose of a person’s property and to relieve a person from social, legal, and official commitments. In Manipur, an application has to be made to the concerned Registrar’s Office for obtaining the death certificate of the deceased person. And for that you have to submit application form along with required documents to the concerned department.
So, here we provide you a direct link to download Manipur Death Certificate Form in PDF. You can easily download application form for Death Certificate by clicking on the link given below.
Manipur Death Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Purpose of Getting Death Certificate
Purposes of obtaining Manipur death certificate are as follows:-
- The death certificate is an important proof, as it clears the cause of death.
- It provides information related to death such as time, date and place of death of a person.
- This certificate is mandatory to relieve the person from social, legal and official commitments.
- It is produced to sort out property inheritance.
- The family member of the deceased needs to submit the certificate to claim insurance and other benefits.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
For the application of death certificate in Manipur, attach the following required documents along with the application form-
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Post mortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- Age proof of the deceased – Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill passport, valid ration card or Aadhaar card)
So, for the death certificate application in Manipur, you have to go to the Registrar Office and apply. Then you have to submit all the necessary documents along with application form to the death registration office. You will be issued a death certificate within 5 days from the date of application.
Note – In this article we have provided you Manipur Death Certificate Form in PDF & details about it. For any other type of PDF form, contact us on our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!