Arms license is a permit issued by a government authority (mainly the police) of a jurisdiction, which allows the licensee to buy, own, possess, or carry a firearm (gun), under a number of conditions or restrictions or guidelines or rules. Any Indian resident, who is 21 years of age and has no criminal record, can apply to the Revenue Office for a grant of a gun license.
Here we provide you the direct link of Manipur Arms License PDF Form Download. You can download the application form for Arms License by clicking on the link given below.
Manipur Arms License Form PDF
|Article||Manipur Arms License Application Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Download Here|
- Issuance of fresh/new license takes maximum of one month, whereas renewal of old license takes only 5 days.
Validity of Arms License
- Arms license is usually valid for 3 years from the date of its issuance, unless it is revoked earlier. It is required for applicant to renew the license before one month of expiry. License can also be granted for small period, if the applicant desires so or licensing authority decides so. If authority wants, they can ask for renewal in between the renewal period for recording purpose.
Gun licence Application Form 2023
A person has to go through a legal process to obtain a license, in which all that information is sought from the person, which is required when applying for a license. Today we are providing you information about the process of applying for Manipur Arms License. The Applicant has to obtain a training certificate before applying for a Gun/Arms License. Target Shooting Academy (TSA) offers different types of courses in Firearms training for groups as well as individuals.
Under Section 3 of the Arms Act, it is mandatory for any person to have a license issued by the competent licensing authority to carry arms. The validity of a license to own a gun has now increased from 3 to 5 years. License is needed to manufacture , buy, sell, transport or maintain guns. Before, there was a provision of punishment of 5 to 10 years for possessing illegal weapons. But now it has been increased from 7 to 14 years.
After receiving the application, the licensing authority sends the officer to the nearest police station for a report on that application and that officer will send their report within the stipulated time frame. This is done only to check the authenticity of any criminal record or information provided by the applicant. After the verification is done, only then gun license issued to the applicant.
Documents Required For Arms License
To obtain an arms license in Manipur, the applicant has to submit following important documents along with application form:-
- Aadhar card, and voter id card
- Character certificate / Police verification report
- 2 passport size photo
- Education certificate
- Information about income tax return 3 years ago
- Birth certificate and residence certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate about mental health and physical fitness
You also have to tell the reason or purpose, to why you want the gun. And you also have to explain the authorities why a gun is important for you to keep.
Note – In this subject, if you want to ask any question to us. So you can ask in the comment box. We will definitely answer your questions. For any other type of PDF form or any other information, contact us on our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!