Manav Garima Yojana 2023 Form PDF | Download Online Application માનવ ગરીમા યોજના ફોર્મ પીડીએફ ડાઉનલોડ |
Gujarat State Govt will launch ‘Manav Garima Yojana’ with the help of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India to furnish business opportunities to the Scheduled Castes (SC) people. SC caste people will be able to apply for this scheme and will be able to start business of their own. The officers will also provide some essential tools and equipment to the socially backward community to increase their income level and carry on their local business smoothly.
Under the Manav Garima Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4,000 to the beneficiaries. In addition, the Government of Gujarat will also provide assistance to enable people to purchase equipment. These tools will be given to those who regularly engage in vegetable vendors, carpentry, and gardening. Under this scheme, the hawkers will also get a special benefit.
Manav Garima Yojana Form in Gujarati PDF
- Name of the scheme: માનવ ગરિમા યોજના ફોર્મ PDF 2023
- State: Gujarat
- Apply online
- Concern Departments: Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Beneficiary: Poor people belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- Purpose: To promote the establishment of a business
- Official Website: https://sje.gujarat.gov.in
- PDF Form Download: Manav Garima Yojana Application Form
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant has to be permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant has to member of Scheduled caste/class category.
- The applicant has to be the holder of BPL card.
- The annual family income of applicant has to be below: (a) Rs.47000/- in Rural Area (b) Rs.60000/- in Urban Area
Documents Required For Manav Garima Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
Note- માનવ ગરીમા યોજના 2023 will help the Schedule cast people to increase their income level. This will provide monetary help & equipment to beneficiary to run their local business . To get benefit of the scheme Applicant has to submit the application form along with documents. After verification of your application and documents provided, the concerned authorities will transfer the money through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.