LVB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download-: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited- LVB is an Indian private sector bank established on 3rd November 1926 in Karur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This Lakshmi Vilas Bank NEFT & RTGS Form is to facilitate its customer to apply for NEFT/RTGS service offline through its branch.
So for this, all you have to do is submit the LVB Bank NEFT/RTGS form to the concerned branch to transfer funds through NEFT/RTGS service offline. You can get the form easily from any branch of the bank or can download it from the bank’s official website. Also, you can take the easy way to download the form by using the direct link provided by us in this article.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfers under NEFT, are settled in hourly batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process i.e. as soon as the request is received. For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs.2,00,000 with no upper limit. For NEFT there is no such limit.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank- LVB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: LVB Bank NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Page Counts: 1 (One)
- Official Website: https://www.lvbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: LVB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Lakshmi Vilas Bank- LVB NEFT/RTGS Form
Once you have downloaded the LVB NEFT/RTGS Form, you will see two sections in the form. Fill the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- As you download the form, first fill date, branch name & bank name, branch, IFSC Code, Amount (in figures & words).
- Now you will see there are two sections in the form. The first section i.e. on the left side is an Acknowledgment slip/Counterfoil – for the customer & the second section on the right side is for Remitter / Applicant, Beneficiary & Remittance Details.
- Now enter beneficiary detail such as Name, Account Type, Account No., IFSC Code.
- Then enter amount, charges & total amount (in figures), cheque no., in case of cash deposit (mention cash denomination).
- Then fill remitter/applicant name & address, PAN No & Mobile No.
- Now for the counterfoil/acknowledgment section i.e. to the left side of the form (as shown in the image below), fill in details for remitter, beneficiary & payments as required. It is an acknowledgment slip signed by bank officials for customers to keep in regards to the RTGS/NEFT transaction being processed.
- Once the form is fully filled, Check it carefully, Sign and submit the same to the concerned branch authority.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NEFT Form Filling Process
You have to submit the request form within branch working hours .i.e. 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM- Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday).
∗Note:- With effect from 27th November , Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) has been amalgamated with DBS Bank or DBS Bank India Limited (DBIL).∗
Note:- RTGS/NEFT both are electronic mode to transfer money easily and quickly from one person to another. It can be done online with access to net/mobile banking facility. For offline service fill and submit LVB NEFT / RTGS Form to its nearest branch. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form. You can download the form online from bank’s website or just tap on the direct link given below.