Lok Sabha Internship Training Programme 2022 is based on Innovation, Research, and Development (LSTPIRD). The government is inviting applications from eligible graduate and postgraduate candidates. In this programme, candidates will get 11 months of training on Innovation, Research, and Development. The internship being dubbed as the Lok Sabha Training Program on Innovation, Research and Development will be conducted by the stated house of the parliament with the aim of providing interns with the opportunity to study and understand the procedural aspects of the working of the Indian Parliament.
Lok Sabha Internship 2022 Form PDF
|Article / Form||Lok Sabha Internship Application Form|
|Benefits||Stipend up to Rs.25000|
|Purpose||Briefly explain the working of Lok Sabha|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
The main objective of this internship is to give an opportunity to the young talented young generation of the country to understand the working of Lok Sabha through an internship. Along with this, students doing internships will also get a chance to learn about the working of Parliament, related laws, and the constitution. Apart from this, these students will also be able to contribute to parliamentary research. And most importantly they will get the most valuable experience of parliamentary democracy.
- Application Form
- A copy of each self-attested certificate
- Identity proof and address proof
- and any other document
Lok Sabha Internship Offline Application Process
If you facing any problem in applying online then you can apply offline through the given below steps.
- First of all, you have to get the internship application form. You have to click on the link below to download the form.
- downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents you have to send the form to the email id at firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy to the following address.