Arivu Educational Loan Scheme, Karnataka- Students belonging to the Arya Vysya community of the state who are studying in professional courses like medical, dental, engineering, MBA, MCA, etc., will be provided a loan under the Education Scheme for financial assistance ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.75,0000 per year till completion of course by the Government of Karnataka.
Here we are providing you a direct link to Karnataka Application For Arivu Educational Loan Scheme Form PDF download. You can easily download the form by clicking on the link given below.
Karnataka Arivu Educational Loan Form PDF
- Article Name: Application For Arivu Educational Loan Scheme Form
- State: Karnataka
- Department: Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation
- Beneficiary: Arya Vysya Students
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://kacdc.karnataka.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Karnataka Application For Arivu Educational Loan Scheme Form
Eligibility Criteria For Arivu Educational Loan Scheme:
- The candidate must belong to the Arya Vysya community.
- Family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 6 Lakhs.
- Applicant must be above 18 years and below 35 years of age.
- Only 2 candidates can be eligible from one family.
Documents Required For Arivu Educational Loan Scheme in Karnataka:
Attach the following required documents along with the application form-
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Education Certificate
- C E T Admission ticket
- Bank Passbook
- Disabled Person – PWD Certificate
- Residence certificate
- The applicant’s permanent address must be in Karnataka state.
Time Period for Repayment of Loan:
- Under this scheme, repayment of loan received is done with principal+ interest amount in 36 monthly installments over a period of 3 years.
- The student should start repayment by the 4th month after completing the course (4 months shall be break period).
Arivu Educational Loan Form in Tamil
Under this scheme, students studying in various professional courses will be given benefits through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Through this scheme, a maximum loan amount of Rs 1 lakh per year will be sanctioned at 2% interest.
After getting admission through CET, the approved amount will be deposited directly to the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). For the benefit of this scheme, 33% of women candidates and 5% of person with disabilities (PWD) are to be selected as beneficiaries.
Note- Students belonging to the Arya Vysya Community of the state who are studying in professional courses with age limit of 18 to 35 years will be provided a financial aid ()KMDC loan application Form through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority under the educational scheme for financial assistance ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.75,0000 per year till completion of course by the Government of Karnataka.