Kerala Dependency Certificate (Form 23 C): Dependency Certificate is that certificate which shows that person is totally dependent on someone else with whom he/she has relation and they do not receive any kind of pension and they have no other source of Income. Person requires this certificate to take benefits of family pension and other benefits granted by the govt. But to be kept in mind that one can avail these benefits only if the person does not already receives any govt. benefits.
Here we provide you direct link for Kerala Dependency Form-23 C PDF download. You can download the form easily by just clicking the link given below.
Kerala Dependency Certificate Application Form PDF
- Article Name: Dependency Certificate Form 23 C
- State: Kerala
- Department: Revenue dept., Govt. of Kerala
- Beneficiary: Residents of the state
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.revenue.kerala.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Dependency Certificate Application Form
- Citizen of India
- Applicant must be resident of the state.
- Family members or relatives of diseased govt. employees for availing benefits.
Supporting documents to be uploaded:
There is some important document list for applying the Dependency certificate in Kerala. the list is given below:-
- Aadhaar Card Of the applicants
- Election card /Voters ID Card
- Ration Card of the family or applicants
- The affidavit should be notarized
- Self-declaration of the applicant
- If there are any Land Tax document Please attached with the application
- School Certificates
Time period to issue the Certificate In Kerala:
- It will take 7 days from date of application to issue certificate.
What is the Validity:
- Certificate is valid for a specified minimum period.
- Akshaya service charge Center -Rs.18/- + Government Service charge – Rs.7 + print and scan -Rs.3 per page
- For SC / ST category Rs 10 + and print/scan Rs.2 per page
- For BPL category Fee is Rs 20
Office Locations & Contacts:
Municipal Corporation of Thiruvanthapuram,
Vikas Bhavan P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
Phone :- (0471) 2332085
Fax :- 2336017
e-mail : [email protected]
Note: Dependency Certificate defines the dependency of person to someone else with whom he/she has relation and person does not have any other source of income. This certificate helps the resident to obtain govt. benefits and family pension but for this , a condition is required that is person does not already avail any govt. pension or benefits.