Karur Vysya Bank was established in 1916 in Karur, Tamil Nadu. It is one of the leading private-sector commercial bank in India. KVB RTGS Form facility is used to apply for transfer of fund offline using RTGS mode through branch.
For this, applicant has to fill & submit the RTGS application form to bank’s concerned branch. You can get the form from branch or can download it from bank’s website or can also use the direct link provided below by us in this article.
RTGS is one of the fast, secure & reliable mode to transfer funds from one person/account to another person/account. In RTGS facility, funds are transferred in real-time i.e. at the actual time when the request is received for transfer without any delays.
Beneficiary will receive the amount in his/her account within 30 minutes only. For RTGS, minimum amount transferred should be above Rs.2,00,000/- with no upper limit. Its simple & easy process. If you have access to internet/mobile banking, then you will be able to do RTGS anywhere anytime without any hassle.
But if you don’t have this facility, then don’t worry you can still do RTGS by downloading the Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form, filling & submitting it to the concerned bank branch. Bank will do the same on your behalf as per the instructions given by you.
Here for your convenience we have provided you direct link to download the Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: Karur Vysya Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.kvb.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form – Offline
When you see Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are three sections in the RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details, middle section is For Office Use Only & the below section is for Acknowledgement.
- First fill branch name, branch IFSC code, date. The fill applicant & beneficiary details.
- For remitter/applicant column fill details like Remitter’s Name, Account Type, Account No., Customer ID, Mobile No., Amount (in figures), Charges (Rs.), Total Amount (Rs.), Remitter’s PAN No.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, City, Bank Branch Name & Address, IFSC Code, Account Type, Account No., Customer ID, Mobile No.
- The “For Office Use Only” column (as shown in image below) is for bank officials to fill. Here they will mention Ref./UTR No., etc. & will sign to process the transaction.
KVB RTGS/NEFT Form Filling Process
The last section i.e. “Acknowledgement” column (as shown in image below) is a customer acknowledgement copy for customer to keep. Here you have to fill details (as required) of your account mentioned in applicant details column & beneficiary details. When you will submit the form this slip will be given to you by bank with signature of bank’s authorized officer with the bank seal. It can be used by customers / applicants for future ref. regarding RTGS transaction being made.
- Once you have filled the entire form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to apply for RTGS transaction service offline.
- For RTGS amount should be above Rs.2,00,000/-.
Note – RTGS is safe & secure mode of fund transfer. With this money gets transferred to beneficiary account fast & within 30 minutes only. You can use RTGS facility both online using net/mobile banking or offline by submitting RTGS application form. To download the Karur Vysya Bank- KVB RTGS Form PDF visit bank branch/website or just tap on direct link given below.